Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Today's Readings - For Today

"Every man takes the limits of his own field of vision for the limits of the world." Arthur Schopenhauer When i was overeating, did I ever imagine that life could be any different than it was? No; there was no way out, I was sure of it. Sometimes, in a dilemma, I still tend to think there's no way out. I accept that feeling, but today I know it is only that - a feeling, not a fact. My experience tells me there is a solution and it will come in time, as I become willing to let go and let a Power outside myself take charge. Giving up control means growing up my experience broadens, my pleasures expand, my usefulness to others increases and my horizon - like God's world - is limitless. For today: I turn over to God the concerns of the moment, knowing that the answers will come and, with them, a new awareness and greater depth of understanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment