Monday, August 20, 2012

Feelings Work

I feel: Like maybe I will be able to give up the anti-depressant someday. I take them about 4 times a week now. But have been able to skip (with doctor's knowledge/permission) for a bit longer than used to be able. Happy with L. Insecure about him toward me. But not as bad as could be. Grateful! NOT looking forward to the stuff I have to do for my mother this week! Or setting up my classroom alone. Oy. YES looking forward to next weekend with L. A bit all over the place. But fine. I think it is because: Still "playing with" the right dosage. Leaving today : ( School starting soon. Nervous about money and house and mother. But doing daily spiritual work and that helps. Next time I will do differently: CONTINUE to just DO more and more of the things I need to do. Period. 5 Good Things about Me: 1. I am seen as a positive person. 2. I am compassionate 3. I am patient 4. I am spiritual 5. I am well-like, so I MUST be nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment