Monday, January 28, 2013

Feelings Work

I Feel:
Tense. Chest hurts. Like constricted. But hundreds of times better than even this morning, let alone yesterday.

I Think It Is Because:
DID the right things. Ate the broccoli. Wrote the difficult email to A that can't do anymore... Go the car taken care of. Laundry, garbage. CAME TO WORK. AND GAVE TO THE CHILDREN THE WHOLE TIME.

Next Time I'll Do Differently:
STAY OUT OF HEAD AND Just do the next right thing!

5 Good Things about Me:
1. I do come to the right thing. Like the email to A.
And changing the way I said the other thing to L.
2. I AM a person of substance. Like this morning, reading the Five Mindfulness Trainings again. (more than I "have to.")
3. I do try to spare people's feelings.
4. I do try to keep the kids smiling, laughing, happy while learning.
5. God gave me intelligence. I am intelligence.
and 6. I don't give up really.

No comments:

Post a Comment