Monday, January 28, 2013

More Grats. From Fri. but never posted. Need all can have! : )


1. Tools. Like stapler, tape, scissors, knives, etc. Really. They help make daily life easier.
2. The 3 little mins of meditation yesterday, which turned the morning inside around.
3. The minute of so of the “breathing game” I did with them today already. So nice.
4. So nice for them; so nice for me; AND so nice that I am giving them this gift.
5. My part-time aide this year. I love her! As a worker AND a person
6. The freedoms I have. Our government has flaws, many of course, but I have almost total freedom in every way!
7. The spiritual parts of my upbringing.
8. Even th ereligous parts too.
9. That I spoke my truth with L this morning. Fully. Unabashedly. Fearlesslly.
10. AND – once and for all. I should NOT have to – or allow myself to – go over it, go through it – again, let alone again AND again…
11. And A. helped me too. Reminding me: “These long conversations are a CONCESSION to him. He needs mental help. (And you, Lynn, need to not be pulled in to something bad for you…). That that is me being pulled into HIS world. No. Nuh uh. Not good.
12. And so I am grateful for A’s friendship.
13. And I shall now pick a sentence and just stick to it. Over and over again. NOTHING ELSE! And I am grateful for that.
14. The facebook posts I share.
15. When people “Like” them.
16. When people Share them
17. That I had my inhaler. Because just now, in the middle of everything, I had a little attack! I should have seen it coming…. Had itchy hivey things on arm…. Anyway – grateful I had the inhaler
18. And that next door teacher with office, sent aide so I could take 5 minutes. Good
19. And that am breathing fine now (a little jittery due to inhaler chemicals, but breathing fine an dnot in ambulance…
20. Fighting for your breath puts a certain perspective on things…. Grateful fo that perspective.
21. Reading
22. Happy 2nd gr. Work packets
23. That the lunch meeting was actually nice today
24. That although I had my first asthma attack in like 3 years today, and my chest is tight, I AM breathing ok now still
25. The sweetness of these kids
26. Weekend. I hate much of what I have to do. But am glad for the opportunity to do them.
27. Helpers. Adults paid and unpaid. Children to each other and others too.
28. French. I love the sound of that language
29. England
30. Doggie
31. Hubby while I had him
32. That I wrote what I wrote to L today and I will post it I think too and that M told me she’s so proud of me for it
33. Hope
34. My hair
35. That I am doing the right thing later going to the memorial
36. That I still have my mother
37. Telephones
38. My legs
39. Kisses I have had on my inner thighs
40. And on my mouth
41. My favorite book every – Koko’s Kitten
42. And the DVD about her too
43. Instant messaging
44. That I didn’t always get everything I thought I wanted. For example I remember thinking I wanted, “just one month problem-free. But there is no such thing. I mean, there is INSIDE if we are able to make it happen. But what if I HAD had that month? How miserable I might be every month after! Really!
45. Grateful for the laptop

No comments:

Post a Comment