Friday, January 18, 2013

My 100 Gratitudes Today

I am grateful: 1. That I made it through the entire day – first one – without any communication with L. Literally messaged friend on facebook at 12:01 am that made it. 2. That I was outside this am with the kiddies (students) already. 3. And it was, I think, beautiful out. Cold but crisp and clear and nice. Refreshing. 4. And that even though I don’t have my winter coat right now and maybe not at all this year, I am warm enough so far: ) 5. And that I have not had a winter-type sickness this year (by year I always mean school year). Every year, that has happened in October! Not this year: ) 6. A. 7. M 8. That I will take M’s class all she needs today, as she is here really sick… and no sub… 9. It is Wednesday now. I am grateful for this: “Acting "as if" is powerful. It leads the way to a changed attitude, a changed woman.” 10. It is Thursday. Already! I am grateful for my dr yesterday 11. And last week too. 12. And that L. sent me that card; I *think * I cam grateful for that. 13. Grateful that when I showed my dr, and said, “10 months – only 3 cards – why did he have to send 1 NOW?” my dr. said, “To pull you back.” Good reminder. 14. Grateful that can type 15. Have fingertips 16. And 10 toes 17. And legs that walk 18. Grateful that I’ve enjoyed vegan carrot cake. 19. Grateful for the nice times the two couple, S & J and L and I, had together. We’ll never be together again; I am grateful for those times. 20. The movie Les Mis 21. That I am off Monday 22. J. willing to help at this time. 23. Piano 24. That I think I SHALL – FINALLY – get around to having it tuned. 25. That I am doing the grats right now. 26. That I gave a great lesson yesterday 27. And my observation was off the charts. 28. I am grateful that I have never done drugs. Well, pot like 3 times a million years ago. But no drug problem. Grateful for that. 29. And that I have 1 – 7 glasses of wine a week at this point, it just doesn’t call to me either. That a number of times lately I have poured a glass and would up not even having it. I have enough problems with food; do not need these probles! And am glad I don’t have them! 30. That little R. asked me to play piano for they yesterday. 31. And I did. A little Bach and some Schubert. And a song or two so they could sing along. Which they did, softly, while doing the little work for a few minutes. 32. I’m so grateful that I can see 33. And I’m grateful for window blinds. Because we lost a beautiful big tree outside my classroom windows, and the sun is glaring! You need sunglasses in the classroom kind of glaring! I’m not kidding! So I’m grateful for the window blinds! 34. That no shooters have ever been here. 35. For every great orgasm I’ve ever had. 36. That I don’t have a desire to do really kinky sexual stuff. 37. That – *** since last Thursday, I have felt free and been liking it. FIRST TIME EVER IN MY LIFE! Not even interested in the sites guys right now. 38. HOPE this lack of interest in wine, and in the sites guys is not depression. I think it’s not. I’m grateful for THOSE two lacks! 39. I am grateful for Centers. 40. And that I understand them 41. And that I’m giving them to my kids today. 42. And for maps 43. And for globes 44. I am grateful for every vegan on the planet. 45. And for vegan recipes 46. And vegan cookbooks 47. And vegan sites 48. Oranges! 49. Apples! 50. M! 51. A! 52. These kids 53. That I was good for them today 54. True friends 55. All my suffering. Someone told me yesterday that suffering is what builds compassion. If theat’s the case, then I’m glad for all my suffering. 56. I am really grateful for my intelligence 57. And how quickly I can think 58. And type 59. And that I am educated 60. And still being educated every day (but above I meant formal education 61. That I like learning 62. And being in school 63. As a student AND as a teacher 64. That I have stretched my comfort zone 65. Oh boy. Fri. already Grateful that convinced friend to do the right thing 66. Grateful that got here safely. Am sick a bit and it was hard, so grateful that did 67. Grateful that a couple of things should make the day a little easier due to schedule 68. Grateful that no obligations after school today. 69. And can go home and sleep. 70. Grateful that had fresh hot coffee with non-GMO chocolate soy milk, and 1 slice whole grain bread with organic peanut butter this am for breakfast. 71. For little A, my student 72. And little J, and how well she’s doing 73. That I was first with white board 74. And one of first with SmartBoard 75. Grateful for books. And hopefully I’ll use some this weekend lol 76. Grateful for facebook, beliefe it or not 77. Grateful fro inspirational posts 78. Grateful for the love of doggies 79. And all animals, non-human 80. And humans too lol 81. Grateful that I have veggies for lunch 82. And salad plus protein for dinner 83. Grateful for everyone innocent 84. And kind 85. Grateful that I’m not illiterate 86. Grateful for libraries 87. And Dale Carnegie, who started them 88. Grateful for rugs 89. I am grateful that I’m starting to think stratight again. Seeing that too much technology latterly, and don’t like one of my recent decisions/actions. And am beginning to question another…. 90. Grateful for mindfulness. It will help me make the decisions… 91. Grateful for London. And my time there. 92. Grateful that I have a car. 93. And that there was enough gas in it this am. 94. Grateful that I didn’t engage in that person who actually emailed me about money! 95. Grateful for art 96. Especially modern art 97. And for frogs. Yup, really. 98. For email 99. For tv 100. For bed 101. For times I am NOT “plugged in.” 102. For J. All of J. for all those years. 103. Oh boy: ( Grateful that I DO know that when I’m sick _like today) everything will look worse and that doesn’t mean it’s real, the looking worse….

No comments:

Post a Comment