Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Food, Feelings, Movement and Me

FOOD

So yesterday I did well - until night! Then ate and did NOT need to!
Today I had 2 spelt bread with garlic hummus for B
homemade lentil and veggie soup for L
and 2 Smart dogs in wh wh buns and a big salad of varied dark leafy greens with a little poppyseed dressing for dinner.
Now if I can't get through the night, I have good new herbal tea, and 100-cal. popcorn bag. IF.

FEELINGS

I know I need help. I cannot do this alone. For today - so far - it being 6:22 as I write this sentence, I've eaten fine and and feel well. Not hungry. Maybe even full which is a bit further than it has to be.
I feel frightened that I will not make it through the night, and hopeful and determined that I will.
I ask God for help, right here and right now.

MOVEMENT

I was unable to really exercise today. It was enough going back to work after being ill, and giving my all to the kiddies, and it feeling like 3 degrees out there!
But I took a couple of walks through the building, extra. And I tried to sit much less.
I am hoping to do a little treadmill tomorrow.



No comments:

Post a Comment