Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Morning Journal and Feelings Work

I feel like a failure today. Like I'm SOOOO too tired. Like I don't know how to do a relationship. Like I cannot stop eating badly.
But I also feel hopeful. I had a GREAT day yesterday. Gave SO MUCH to the kids! And had fun doing it.
Must just take it easy today. Give a ton to the kids, of course. But not exercise. Not practice piano. It's just one day. Come home and rest.d

And - well there's more.
I'll tell about it later.
But lately I've been doing something that I think is bad for me.
Will share about it soon. Really will.

I Feel:
Downtrodden. Disappointed in my self.Nervous about my future and whether I have one. Yet, oddly okay in a way too. Determined. And know that *in the moment* I am okay!

I Think It Is Because:
I need to change my eating further. And sleep in the bed, not fall asleep on the sofa and not do other things like computer stuff in the bed. Keep the electronics out of the bedroom.

Next Time I'll Do differently:
Well, SOMETHING I've been doing is right. Because almost unexplainaibly, I do feel okay inside.
Spend less; save more.
Do more things in ADVANCE. (Like having salt for snow...)

5 Good Things about Me:
1. I am honest
2. I share the truth about myself
3. i listen well
4. I am empathetic, sympathetic, and compassionate.
5. I am affectionate

No comments:

Post a Comment