Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Grats (not that don't have 100 - just rushing)


1.    I love my feet. They work for me. And, they are pretty too.
2.    My nails – toes and fingers are stronger now than ever before.
3.    Sleep last night. I awakened several times as the night before and I don’t love that. I had nightmares and I don’t love that. But I got sleep. And enough of it! And I do love that!
4.    Waking up.
5.    So grateful THAT I’m grateful for waking up.
6.    First thing warm water with fresh organic lemon
7.    Felt happy walking through house with coffee after that.
8.    I loved looking in my fridge. Seeing – seeing – that I have taken care of myself for this week.
9.    Seeing the soup
10.                  And the bake
11.                  The organic peanut butter
12.                  Oranges
13.                  Apples
14.                  Celery
15.                  Light soy milk
16.                  Lemons
17.                  Peppers
18.                  Salad
19.                  Just – the whole thing: )
20.                  I am so grateful for Ezekial bread
21.                  And for finding out that I was very short in Vitamin D. And taking it daily with dinner now.
22.                  Caring less and less what others think of me
23.                  God
24.                  My mother
25.                  My father (deceased)
26.                  That I’m going in today. I need a day. To do things that are desperate and I mean that word, around HERE> But I am working on not missing. And haven’t missed yet. And *should * be there.
27.                  Also I realized I’ll feel better that way! So I’m grateful that going in, in two ways!
28.                  Ezekial toast with organic peanut butter that does not use palm oil, right now. To me, this is a miracle.
29.                  Beautiful pictures of nature on fb. From Birds around the World among other pages
30.                  Just “Liked” Parallax Press.”
31.                  I have DECIDED to have a WONDROUS day!
32.                  AND – just wished one to one of my female fb friends
33.                  Nice chat with L this weekend.
34.                  And after I told him I’m starting the days with lemon water, he said great – that all these citrus fruits are mood elevators. Who knew
35.                  I don’t WANT to perseverate but I am so glad to be eating REAL food more – again. Yes, food my grandmother would recognize.
36.                  Celery
37.                  Carrots
38.                  Onions
39.                  Chard (I’m not sure she ate chard, but greens: )
40.                  Lentils
41.                  Spinach
42.                  Broccoli
43.                  Artichokes (my favorite food all my life since age 3 when I first tasted them)
44.                  Quality olive oil
45.                  Spices like oregano
46.                  Parlsey
47.                  Sage
48.                  Garlic
49.                  Water
50.                  Good whole bread
51.                  Real peanut butter from just peanuts (maybe and oil, I don’t remember)
52.                  Coffee
53.                  Well, this past week eggs, although I think I’m back to vegan now.
54.                  Carrot tops
55.                  Celery tops
56.                  And that I’m not wasting like I was!
57.                  Cinnamon. It is so good for us.
58.                  And I’m having some every single day now.
59.                  Romancing Your Soul
"For many years my glass always seemed to be half full, until I realized I was the one holding the pitcher."
60.                  “God’s mercy is bigger tan any mistake you’ve made.” (on a post from a fb friend)
61.                  This______

62.                  I felt smiley happy cheerful when A popped up this am: )
63.                  “They” say that one act of kindness makes a big difference
64.                  Even that one act of kindness can change the world.
65.                  I’m likely to believe that.
66.                  Meditation
67.                  Lella Gandini (Reggio Emelia)
68.                  Sleep
69.                  AND coffee lol
70.                  Birds
71.                  Lorikeets
72.                  Rainbow lorikeets omg_______

73.                  My birdy boys
74.                  Fresh organic greens
75.                  Great lunch yesterday, that I made
76.                  Nice day with kids yesterday
77.                  Difficult to, but met my deadline last night! Yay!
78.                  The book (The Power)
79.                  “Resolutely train yourself to attain peace”

~The Buddha
80.                  This________

81.                  My car
82.                  That I had the money to pay for the person’s car which I hit – the damage. Oy.
83.                  And this________

No comments:

Post a Comment