Sunday, November 3, 2013

Haven't - stopped - just couldn't get it on computer


 
The 100 Gratitudes and Other Great Things and Things I Love and Even Affirmations

1.    Starting yet another list!
2.    I had a good dinner. That is very lucky!
3.     
4.    Healthy
5.    Not too overboard in calories
6.    No junk
7.    Organic
8.    Greens involved
9.    And my belly is full and I can watch a little tv
10.                  I came right home today and did a nice load of laundry
11.                  And – I ENJOYED doing the laundry!
12.                  And SO happy that it is indoors and right here, downstairs
13.                  I like the smell of clean laundry
14.                  And I even enjoyed hanging it.
15.                  When living IN the moment, EVERYTHING can be enjoyable!
16.                  I have leisure time.
17.                  I am able to sit here and chat with friends, watch birdies, watch tv, be on computer, read, …
18.                  ***Hm. I guess I WOULDN’T trade and be someone else. Well I’ll be – THAT’S a first!
19.                  Friday morning. What a difference! My sort of “go-to attitude” was misery! It became that. “Oh no.” Etc. I mean EVERYTHING! Waking up, and walking through house, getting ready, turning off alarm, EVERYTHING. There was a stomach reaction and an “oh dread” feeling! I know because it started today but I turned it around asap! I was dreading going to M’ straight from school. And it felt like, “I have to get a bag ready. Oh dread.” “I have to socialize. Oh dread.” I have to fucking baby-sit. And 2 more times. Oh dread.”  “What about the birds. Oh dread.” And I realized: “*I * am a MIRACLE! This life – is a MIRACLE. Having a good friend at whose house I can sleep – is a MIRACLE! Precious (autistic and innocent) Ji, for whom I’ll be sitting – is a MIRACLE!”
20.                  And I have clean clothes
21.                  Because *I * washed them yesterday after school.
22.                  And I walked about the house getting coffee and feeling better.
23.                  TRUTH AS ALWAYS: My stomach still has a little – but my ATTITUDE is better. And really, more REALISTIC too!
24.                  Birds are singing…
25.                  I am BREATHING. I remember when I needed help!
26.                  I can SPEAK. I remember when I couldn’t!
27.                  When the s--- hit the fan, I slept at M’s.
28.                  When the bad snow storm, I slept at M’s.
29.                  When no electricity, I slept at M’s.
30.                  Now I’ll get to just for fun: )
31.                  Gave the kids a great Halloween yesterday!
32.                  We gain an hour this weekend (so to speak. Well, we gain an hour of daylight).
33.                  I am APPRECIATING being ALIVE. Omg that’s a MIRACLE!
34.                  I am so so so grateful that I am glad to be alie. Phew!
35.                  I’m so grateful that I have heat in my house. Because I was feeling so cold last night, and put it on. Phew.
36.                  That I can sit right here and open my copy of “The Power” right on my laptop during coffee. What a great way to start the day.
37.                  What it said yesterday about MAINTAINING those feelings all day and going to sleep with them. I learned from that! And did it yesterday and last night!
38.                  That I ate the greens last night!
39.                  “When you tip the balance to good feelings, the force of love will change your life so fast that you will scarcely believe it.”
40.                  This coffee in the morning.
41.                  With cinnamon.
42.                  Which I good for blood sugar
43.                  And energy
44.                  And tastes yum too.
45.                  Apples good for preventing heart attacks and for other great things too.
46.                  My grandmother, I think, was right about EVRYTHING lol: )
47.                  Natural foods in their real states…
48.                  A! Last night! We talked about this: That people I don’t really KNOW, who knows? No one knows what goes on behind closed doors… And people I DO really KNOW – with which would I want to change places? None, really. That was huge. We are each who we are…
49.                  “We are the one who prevents us from creating the lives we say we want by telling ourselves how hard it is to overcome the challenges we face. Maybe it is because we want someone to give us the answers and do the work for us. I understand because there was a time I thought this way.

That was until the day like a bolt of lightning illuminating my heart I realized there was no one coming to my rescue. The day I accepted I was the one I was waiting for to rescue me from an unfulfilled life was one of the best days of my life. That is the day I rolled up my sleeves and got busy doing what I can to change myself and my part of the world.” – Blessings, Regina of
Romancing Your Soul
50.                  School few minute break now:  The breathing game this morning with them
51.                  The girl who wrote her Expert Book on the breathing game!
52.                  And of course talked about me at the beginning of it!
53.                  I am calmer now too.
54.                  M is driving me crazy. The plans are changed. Now I’m supposed to be with Je not Ji. MUCH harder. OY! AND – instead of eating together with a drink, at home, the girls, the “sisters, we’re running around the f’ing mall and eating at the f’ing food court. BUT – I am able to say to myself, “SHE is very anxious and jittery and this is how she does things. She can’t help it. IS working on it. And I am happy to HAVE her friendship. It’s not like she’s abusing me… And her girls ARE precious. And I AM good for them! So THAT is very different!
55.                  And THAT is because of the book
56.                  Now this morning, when I was trying to find a class for whom we can perform (the first one cannot any longer) I found one – a kindergarten class. While I was down in there area of the building,  all four were talking to me about the PRESSURES. Omg! This is KINDERGARTEN! They have a number of kids who are four years old!  Test pressure? And from other classroom teachers as well! Oy!  Well M is M. And we’ll talk later, I’m sure… (if she needs). S is refusing to stress over it (as am I). So is Me.  But K – oh poor K. She is stressing SO. Up at 3 am last few days etc. So – I hae a hard copy of the book (The power). I had bought it for me! BUT – I wind up walking around with it every day. And I never open it. I always read my copy on the computer!  So I realized – I shall give mine to K.
57.                  Maybe – it’s even “meant” to go to her , if there is such a thing…
58.                  I wrapped it in wrapping paper.
59.                  I attached a note explaining.
60.                  On nice note paper with an envelope.
61.                  And I brought them to her aide to give to her.
62.                  And I made sure to explain in the note that it would not make a JOB for her, too!
63.                  2nd little break (longer – like 15 minutes this time). Happy fot breaks
64.                  My aide. She’s AMAZING!
65.                  M’s room is the happiest place on earth
66.                  I met this week’s deadlines
67.                  I am ready for Monday (including if have that 8:15 meeting, which I think I have)
68.                  Now am at M’s. Happy to be here
69.                  Very happy about the talk I had with aide.
70.                  And that she is so good!
71.                  And that she says *I * am so good. (I know I am a very good teacher, and don’t need the validation from an aide, but – she also has her graduate degree and experience in classrooms and is younger so it DOES mean something to me!
72.                  I think I just backed up into a car and of course am standing behind it. I feel good that although it shouldn’t have happened, I will do the right thing.
73.                  So K threw me a kiss for the present, at end of school day
74.                  We did our little show for other kindergarten class
75.                  It was so cute
76.                  They loved it
77.                  And behaved beautifully
78.                  Starting yet another list!
79.                  I had a good dinner. That is very lucky!
80.                   
81.                  Healthy
82.                  Not too overboard in calories
83.                  No junk
84.                  Organic
85.                  Greens involved
86.                  And my belly is full and I can watch a little tv
87.                  I came right home today and did a nice load of laundry
88.                  And – I ENJOYED doing the laundry!
89.                  And SO happy that it is indoors and right here, downstairs
90.                  I like the smell of clean laundry
91.                  And I even enjoyed hanging it.
92.                  When living IN the moment, EVERYTHING can be enjoyable!
93.                  I have leisure time.
94.                  I am able to sit here and chat with friends, watch birdies, watch tv, be on computer, read, …
95.                  ***Hm. I guess I WOULDN’T trade and be someone else. Well I’ll be – THAT’S a first!
96.                  Friday morning. What a difference! My sort of “go-to attitude” was misery! It became that. “Oh no.” Etc. I mean EVERYTHING! Waking up, and walking through house, getting ready, turning off alarm, EVERYTHING. There was a stomach reaction and an “oh dread” feeling! I know because it started today but I turned it around asap! I was dreading going to M’ straight from school. And it felt like, “I have to get a bag ready. Oh dread.” “I have to socialize. Oh dread.” I have to fucking baby-sit. And 2 more times. Oh dread.”  “What about the birds. Oh dread.” And I realized: “*I * am a MIRACLE! This life – is a MIRACLE. Having a good friend at whose house I can sleep – is a MIRACLE! Precious (autistic and innocent) Ji, for whom I’ll be sitting – is a MIRACLE!”
97.                  And I have clean clothes
98.                  Because *I * washed them yesterday after school.
99.                  And I walked about the house getting coffee and feeling better.
100.              TRUTH AS ALWAYS: My stomach still has a little – but my ATTITUDE is better. And really, more REALISTIC too!
101.              Birds are singing…
102.              I am BREATHING. I remember when I needed help!
103.              I can SPEAK. I remember when I couldn’t!
104.              When the s--- hit the fan, I slept at M’s.
105.              When the bad snow storm, I slept at M’s.
106.              When no electricity, I slept at M’s.
107.              Now I’ll get to just for fun: )
108.              Gave the kids a great Halloween yesterday!
109.              We gain an hour this weekend (so to speak. Well, we gain an hour of daylight).
110.              I am APPRECIATING being ALIVE. Omg that’s a MIRACLE!
111.              I am so so so grateful that I am glad to be alive. Phew!
112.              I’m so grateful that I have heat in my house. Because I was feeling so cold last night, and put it on. Phew.
113.              That I can sit right here and open my copy of “The Power” right on my laptop during coffee. What a great way to start the day.
114.              What it said yesterday about MAINTAINING those feelings all day and going to sleep with them. I learned from that! And did it yesterday and last night!
115.              That I ate the greens last night!
116.              “When you tip the balance to good feelings, the force of love will change your life so fast that you will scarcely believe it.”
117.              This coffee in the morning.
118.              With cinnamon.
119.              Which I good for blood sugar
120.              And energy
121.              And tastes yum too.
122.              Apples good for preventing heart attacks and for other great things too.
123.              My grandmother, I think, was right about EVRYTHING lol: )
124.              Natural foods in their real states…
125.              A! Last night! We talked about this: That people I don’t really KNOW, who knows? No one knows what goes on behind closed doors… And people I DO really KNOW – with which would I want to change places? None, really. That was huge. We are each who we are…
126.              “We are the one who prevents us from creating the lives we say we want by telling ourselves how hard it is to overcome the challenges we face. Maybe it is because we want someone to give us the answers and do the work for us. I understand because there was a time I thought this way.

That was until the day like a bolt of lightning illuminating my heart I realized there was no one coming to my rescue. The day I accepted I was the one I was waiting for to rescue me from an unfulfilled life was one of the best days of my life. That is the day I rolled up my sleeves and got busy doing what I can to change myself and my part of the world.” – Blessings, Regina of
Romancing Your Soul
127.              HERE IS WHERE I INSERT THE ONES FROM THE OTHER COMPUTER
128.              Actually good lessons last night
129.              Including put SELF and closest loved ones first
130.              And I LOVED coming home. That was VERY good for me
131.              Was first time in YEARS I felt at home here! Yay oh yay. My cozy HOME.
132.              DETERMINED not to let the frenetic crazies of OTHERS into ME now. Determined.
133.              Warm water with lemon this am
134.              Coffee after
135.              Tomato salad and Ezekial toast for breakfast mmm
136.              2 good books reading now. The Power. And “Once We Were Brothers.

No comments:

Post a Comment