Monday, November 18, 2013

My 100 Gratitudes Today


I am grateful:

1.      Doctors
2.      The health I do have
3.      Freedom
4.      I am not a slave
5.      I am not in a war
6.      I am not in an earthquake
7.      Or a tsunami
8.      Or a flood
9.      Or a hurricane
10.   I can vote
11.   I pay taxes
12.   I have a place to live
13.   It is a home
14.   It is so much straightened now.
15.   I worked hard on it
16.   I will finish.
17.   This book, The Power. It is marvelous.
18.   That I LIKE going in each day. I am so grateful for that.
19.   This group. This groups I’d heard would be the worst EVER. I love them.
20.   The mealworms.
21.   I am important.
22.   I have things to do each day.
23.   I just made today’s schedule.
24.   I will be taking tomorrow. And finishing the mother stuff. Finishing it. Move forward don’t blame self for past. Period.
25.   Nice dinner here with J last night
26.   It was a simple supper. Felt nice autum…
27.   Lentil soup, Ezekial toast with Daiya and Greek almond yogurt with toppings to choose – craisins, raisins, walnuts, and coconut.
28.   He is coming again next Sunday or the one after.
29.   There is hope: )
30.   I can breathe
31.   I can see
32.   I have eye doctor appointment. Finally.
33.   I will get colonoscopy after carotid is dealt with. He said.
34.   Meditation
35.   Exercise
36.   And those can change my FEELINGS!
37.   AND MY FEELINGS CAN CHANGE MY REALITY!
38.   Thich Nhat Hahn
39.   I am not in a tornado.
40.   I have 2 healthy lungs. I am very grateful for that.
41.   I laughed yesterday.
42.   J enjoyed the concert! I am happy on his behalf AND happy that I provide it!
43.   I DID manage to get my Master’s degree.
44.   I will enjoy my day at work today
45.   This 7-11 coffee. I went out before 4:30 am and got it today. It REALLY helps my mood!
46.   I have been on FOUR  retreats with Thich Nhat Hanh! How lucky is THAT!
47.   3 were here in Massachusetts
48.   One – was in ~London.~
49.   My happy happy time in London. Ahh.
50.   I DID that.
51.   By mySELF.
52.   I am a good teacher.
53.   I look so pretty when I spend like 5 minutes on makeup: )
54.   I do not covet expensive things. M covets 1500 dollar shoes. Even 500 dollar shoes. I am grateful that I do not!
55.   Weather reports. Yup.
56.   Oriental Traing Company. For gifts for the kiddies’ prize box.
57.   The *idea * of the prize box (from M)
58.   Mindfulness
59.   Every bit of it that came naturally to me. Liket he enjoying of the one stitch.
60.   My father’s mindfulness without ever having heard the term, I’m sure. Driving, making tuna salad, making antipaste… He approached things that way.
61.   That I can read.
62.   ***That I am no longer putting my energies into being ok alone long-term. I have NEVER WANTED to be alone! Why not put my energies into being ok, yes, but being in a great relationship long-term!
63.   I have not lost anyone in a storn.
64.   Facebook
65.   Tv
66.   Being out first thing in the morning sometimes.
67.   On a budget now.
68.   I can think
69.   I can speak.
70.   K, who gave me Reiki.
71.   Her example
72.   My birds
73.   Their clean cage
74.   That they love greens
75.   Chard. I never tasted it til this fall (plain old chard as opposed to red chard or Swiss chard). I love it. And it is good for me.
76.   Broccoli
77.   Skirts
78.   Bras. All of these kinds of things are luxuries, really.
79.   Stockings.
80.   Showers
81.   Baths
82.   Shampoo
83.   Getting my hair cut and colored at a place. For so long I didn’t.
84.   And it is cheap as these things go: )
85.   My dinner Sat night with MA
86.   Her love
87.   And mine for her. Since 1989 we have been close.
88.   Putting J first more now.
89.   Well, self FIRST: )
90.   Giving the gift of the breathing game to the children!
91.   And – that some of them share it with their family
92.   Sometimes the Dr. Phil show. Yes, really.
93.   That I am not on the dating sites right now.
94.   That I am following my heart.
95.   That my breath – comes so EASILY now! WOW!
96.   That I got through that deep MRA the second try.
97.   The Xanax that helped me.
98.   Phones
99.   Cell phones
100. MY phones
101. Skype. I don’t use it, but it helps so many people
102. EJ!
103. BIRDIE!
104. JJ!

No comments:

Post a Comment