Saturday, November 9, 2013

I Am Supposed to Be Doing THIS Every Day


 
Wonderful Things about Me:
Make lists of hundreds and hundreds of wonderful things about you. Keep adding to it every day. (from The Secret website)

1.    I am compassionate! Ex. That’s why I gave K that book on Friday
2.    I am spiritual. That helps me AND it helps others.
3.    I have a warm smile
4.    And deep, honest eyes.
5.    I understand children. Did for many many years. And do again.
6.    I am very funny. People always tell me that!
7.    I play piano. With feeling!
8.    I learn quickly.
9.    I have been becoming more and more authentic as time goes on.
10.                  I have great hair!
11.                  I was SO sexy when I was young!
12.                  I never give up!
13.                  I am strong
14.                  I am a survivor
15.                  I am basically honest
16.                  I am fair.
17.                  I don’t eat animals.
18.                  I love art.
19.                  I appreciate. Things, people, …
20.                  I love nature.
21.                  I feel better so quickly. Like just from walking. Or breathing.
22.                  I respond quickly to meditation.
23.                  I help people when I can. Friends – like shopping for MA today
24.                  Students – like patience and humor and lightheartedness with them
25.                  I am a good driver
26.                  I’ve been good at so many things!
27.                  Cheerleading
28.                  Piano
29.                  Teaching
30.                  Dancing
31.                  I DO have energy. Enough energy!
32.                  I smile readily!
33.                  I am eating better! Regularly!
34.                  I am a great friend
35.                  I am so loyal
36.                  I am trustworthy. I do NOT break confidences! About THAT I am perfect.
37.                  I am polite to waiters and store workers and nail salon workers etc.
38.                  I am a real professional at work.
39.                  I am very good to my aide.
40.                  I laugh readily
41.                  I am fearlessly self-honest!
42.                  I am intelligent
43.                  I am emotionally intelligent enough
44.                  I am empathetic
45.                  I am compassionate
46.                  I appreciate nature
47.                  I teach people to meditate!
48.                  I teach people to read!
49.                  I teach people math
50.                  I have helped orphans in person
51.                  And with money
52.                  And autistic children too
53.                  I have volunteered at a psychiatric hospital for years.
54.                  I give people hope. They find me positive.
55.                  I am a good cook.
56.                  I am very patient
57.                  I am a good example to others of spirituality
58.                  I am good at lists
59.                  I can read multiple books at a time
60.                  I attract people with a good heart.
61.                  Even my blog helps some people
62.                  I sponsored a few. Did the best I could.
63.                  People “court” me and my friendship.
64.                  I put thought into gifts.

No comments:

Post a Comment