Sunday, November 17, 2013

grats


I am grateful:
 
1.      Again, that I got through that test
2.      That I am eating so much better.
3.      That I can still improve further
4.      That I pray for others.
5.      That I’ve done Reiki for others in the world
6.      And in person
7.      And for myself
8.      And my wending rings that night
9.      And my lilacs when they were moved
10.   And that squireel
11.   And that bird
12.   I shall do it for my birdy boys soon too!
13.   John Elliot. Embarrassed embarrassed embarrassed to admit this. I used to find him so physically repulsive that I had trouble watching him (weaher reporter CBS am). And he seemed to make jokes…. I could not figure him out. Then I started appreciating his lighthearted humor and tone in the mornings.  Now I have come to learn so much, years later, about him, about attitudes, about professionalism, about myself and my own attitude, about people, about life. From him. I am grateful for the lessons I’ve learned from watching John Elliot.
14.   My scarf
15.   And hat
16.   And gloves
17.   To not have had them for a long time, I SO appreciate that I have these things now! And my coat too!
18.   My comfy shoes. So glad to have comfy shoes
19.   Last night, in be, that deep clean beautiful breath I took. I am SO grateful for my breath. I remember vividly when I struggled with it. It is like a miracle to me that I don’t anymore!
20.   My flu shot. I know they are controversial. But I’ve never had one before and this one is making a difference!
21.   Gratitude
22.   Having been introduced to the practice of it.
23.   My eyesight
24.   I will do what I have to do, healthwise.
25.   Knitting. I’m not doing it now, but I will agiain.
26.   D has told me of her knitting group…
27.   I was HERE for A last night. Good. He has been here for me many times.
28.   Moonlight
29.   My ability to drive. At 16 I was afraid to…
30.   Been using some elevators lately again.
31.   Even alone.
32.   Ay yi yi Sat already. I am grateful that I feel betterthan at that worst-ever meeting yestefday!
33.   And that I sent that discreet but clear email after the UNTRUE accusation!
34.   And got that nice and true answer too
35.   And was told that person sees me as a person of “kindness and compassion.”
36.   That I did all the report card prep work
37.   Sunday. I am grateful that people are praying for Ji.
38.   And that I offered so much to M
39.   And meant it
40.   Grateful that saw MA last night
41.   For 3 hours
42.   And ate healthily
43.   And have leftovers
44.   And didn’t spend like last time
45.   Grateful that saw mother yesterday
46.   For nice long visit too
47.   Grateful that was there for A when his car got broken into
48.   And slept last night
49.   Coffee from 7-11 this am
50.   Mood a bit elevated
51.   Gonna straighten at 10
52.   For as long as it takes
53.   My home
54.   My job
55.   My car
56.   My eyes
57.   My hands
58.   My feet
59.   My breath
60.   Water
61.   My ability to speak
62.   And to type
63.   And to read
64.   And to help children
65.   That I am seen as kind and compassionate
66.   That I am both
67.   Trying always to be better
68.   Humor
69.   Laughter
70.   The birdies
71.   Friendships, all
72.   Hope!!!!
73.   I believe the law of attraction exists and is at work, so I am grateful to have finally learned of it
74.   The book “The Secret.”
75.   And even more, the book, “The Power.”
76.   Louis Hay
77.   “You Can Heal Your Life”
78.   non-violent people
79.   art
80.   jigsaw puzzles
81.   online free ones too
82.   word games
83.   these students
84.   that they are becoming civilized
85.   books
86.   math manipulatives
87.   honesty
88.   not breaking confidences
89.   people who are self aware
90.   including me
91.   tv
92.   the hope that maybe one day I won’t need it too, lol
93.   texting
94.   fb
95.   grats
96.   laptop
97.   the pre work I’ve done on report cards
98.   meetin ALL deadlines so far…
99.   called mother already today
100. told to watch cbs as she loved Jackie kennedy

3 comments:

  1. Unless I missed it, did we hear the outcome of your MRA? I hope all is well. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did not get results yet.
    I love you.
    Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will tell soon as get.
    Maybe Tuesday.
    Thank you again.

    ReplyDelete