Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Please Prayers

I have pain in the right carotid artery which is so blocked. I have had the pain for quite a while, but always assumed it was a muscle thing - the way I sleep - an accident I had years ago - etc.

I could not get through the MRA yesterday.
I will have to take a Valium.
Will get a cab to and from.
Hoping they can take me today after work.

I am sick and I am scared. And I miss J with all my heart.

Please pray for my health.
Doing gratitudes now. So many gratitudes still, of course.
But do not want to be disabled oh dear.

I will pray a few times today for everyone who has read this.
Thank you.

2 comments:

  1. I will pray. Please keep us posted on what is going on. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you thank you. Will do.
    xoxoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete