Friday, November 22, 2013

My 100 Gratitudes Today

I am grateful:



1.      I love my class.
2.      I have civilized them some. (Plus they have grown)
3.      They love me
4.      They are happy
5.      They are learning
6.      I have more energy than in ALL THE YEARS of my compulsive overeating
7.      That I can see
8.      My dr yesterday
9.      I have paid off my mortgage. 92 banks turned me down. Later I had to take out money – J - …  But I DID it. By mySELF. My little house. That needs work. But I DID it!
10.   Our custodian who caught the mouse and took him outside and freed him.
11.   IMing with A
12.   Gonna see M and her girls tomorrow eve
13.   Nice chat with mother last night
14.   Slept
15.   Dreamt
16.   Woke up
17.   THAT I’m happy I woke up!
18.   This day
19.   Yesterday
20.   Tuesday
21.   Weekend coming with no real deadlines I think
22.   It feels like I’m not, and like I can’t, but I am meeting my deadlines.
23.   Geese
24.   Goslings
25.   Our custodian saved some of those too
26.   Friday now. Grateful that it’s Friday.
27.   Will read my book this weekend
28.   The law of attraction – well I believe it was always there – I guess what I’m grateful for is that I’ve learned about it
29.   And am tapping into it now
30.   And more and more
31.   I did some planning for my observation lesson. Not enough but at least some
32.   I met my report card deadline. Was hard this time but I did it
33.   Thing got filed with lawyer thank you, God
34.   J – after yelling at me – did help. Thank you, God. Because there was a big thing yesterday – lawyer had forgotten something… I couldn’t take anymore. Had bad visceral reactions… but it is moving along now. And if FINAFUCKINGLY filed. Still more to do, but J will help. I am in trouble physically when I just think about it at this point.
35.   Gratitudes
36.   Bought crap lol from oriental trading company for prize box gifts
37.   That idea
38.   My breath
39.   My energy
40.   My legs
41.   That I can walk
42.   That I can drive
43.   Tat I am free to go places
44.   That I can read
45.   Might see m.a. this weekend
46.   Might see m. and her girsl after school today. That would be fun.
47.   Might teach them to knit (well, try to)
48.   She would provide dinner
49.   I would provide needles and yarn
50.   That I m a teacher
51.   My aide. I have been teaching a LONG time. She is the best EVER.
52.   She is a teacher
53.   With a Master’s degree!
54.   And – a teacher INSIDE.
55.   Umbrellas.
56.   And that I happen to have 2.
57.   Movies
58.   Creativity
59.   “Maker Space.”
60.   Eyesight
61.   Car
62.   House
63.   Water
64.   Organic peanut butter
65.   Ezekial bread
66.   I was in 7-11 this morning. For coffee. Saw a million thing. NO cravings!
67.   Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough, and more. It turns denial into acceptance, chaos to order, confusion to clarity. It can turn a meal into a feast, a house into a home, a stranger into a friend. Gratitude makes sense of your past, brings peace for today, and creates a vision for tomorrow.”
~ Melody Beattie
68.   chatting with A on IM right now
69.   phones
70.   facebook
71.   Internet
72.   Every bit of safety I have ever enjoyed
73.   Employment
74.   The way I felt Tuesday night and even moreso, Wednesday morning!
75.   Will have days off soon
76.   But I love going in too.
77.   Have really suffered with suicidal thoughts lately. So glad am kind of not, now.
78.   Melody beattie
79.   Louise hay
80.   Hay house
81.   Regina from Romancing Your Soul (fb)
82.   My cousins
83.   My compassion
84.   Tea
85.   Coffee
86.   7-11 coffee
87.   that these may all seem little, but they are luxuries many people can’t even think of. I am very very lucky
88.   that my carotid arteries are clear
89.   ***THAT HEALTH IS RIGHT NOW CALLING TO ME EVEN MORE THAN FOOD IS!
90.   How ji adored me
91.   For his sake, I am glad he is doing so well
92.   I do have enough money to live. I do
93.   My person who helps me with saving a little. Phew.
94.   Red
95.   Yellow
96.   Poetry
97.   Science
98.   Math
99.   Art
100. Museums
101. Music
102. piano

No comments:

Post a Comment