Monday, November 11, 2013

Wonderful Things about Me (Because I'm Supposed to Do this:)


Make lists of hundreds and hundreds of wonderful things about you. Keep adding to it every day. (from The Secret website)

I don’t know if any are repeats. I don’t care. These are the ones I’m thinking of today.

1.      My heart is strong and beating well for me.
2.      My bloodstream is moving.
3.      My lungs are working
4.      I breathe on my own
5.      I can see
6.      I can speak.
7.      I try to speak kindly
8.      I try to follow the 8-fold path
9.      And the Five Mindfulness Trainings.
10.   I take good care of my birds
11.   I try to give back.
12.   I am funy
13.   I am smart
14.   I am hopeful. J even calls me “the Eighth Dwarf, Hopeful.”
15.   I am a great teacher
16.   I am competent enough in all ways.
17.   I APPRECIATE good friends
18.   I am pretty easy to please.
19.   I am pretty.
20.   I have a nice warm engaging smile.
21.   And pretty, expressive, deep, brown eyes.
22.   I am a MUCH better writing teacher than I used to be.
23.   I am a MUCH better math teacher than I used to be.
24.   A number of people love me.
25.   I never break a confidence.
26.   I forgive.
27.   I am a phenomenal typist.
28.   I am literate.
29.   I don’t eat animals.
30.   I am polite. I have social manners.
31.   I can behave in a variety of settings.
32.   Monday now. I try to do what’s right.
33.   I am learning to forgive MYSELF, finally.
34.   I finally did forgive my sister. I’m not gonna lie. I don’t like her. I don’t like the way she treats me and the misunderstanding she has entrenched in her. But I forgive her and THAT’S great!
35.   I am sexual
36.   But not crazed lol
37.   I am affectionate.
38.   I am so accepting

No comments:

Post a Comment