Monday, November 18, 2013

Wonderful Things about Me


Make lists of hundreds and hundreds of wonderful things about you. Keep adding to it every day. (from The Secret website)

1.      I am pretty
2.      I have a nice smile
3.      I am bubbly. People say that to me a lot.
4.      I am funny. I’m always told that too.
5.      I am great at work
6.      I do the hard work
7.      I am smart
8.      I think quickly
9.      I type quickly
10.   I make pretty music on the piano
11.   I can carry a tune
12.   I am good with word games
13.   Monday Nov 18: I can cook healthy food. And delicious too.
14.   I support myself.
15.   I have supported another person.
16.   I have such pretty hair. Yesterday and today it is gorgeous, really: )
17.   M.A. loves me. She says I am so interesting. And have so much to give. Love and humor and intelligence and well-rounded
18.   I played Chopin BEAUTIFULLY yesterday!
19.   I ENJOY time at my piano(s – counting the one at school: )
20.   I awaken easily
21.   I sleep easily
22.   I spent like 5 – 5 ½ hours yesterday straightening I DID it! FINALLY. Haven’t REALLY done it since Easter, proving I CAN change: )
23.   I have been there for M this weekend
24.   I do beautiful stitchery. People comment.
25.   I enjoy the one stitch.
26.   I rip out. I tell people I think that is the secret, that I rip a stitch out.
27.   And yet – I have come to know – just this morning – that the REAL secret – is that I enjoy the one stitch! THAT is it. ENJOY the MOMENT.
28.   I am curvy.
29.   I have pretty feet.
30.   I have nice ears.
31.   I am an incredible typist.
32.   I am smart. Way smart enough.
33.   I always manage.
34.   I can feel happiness
35.   I am not materialistic
36.   I have grown so much
37.   I have put effort into it
38.   I don’t always have to put effort into everything.
39.   I’ve made good recipe(s).
40.   I am generous.
41.   I am better at knowing/remembering what people want than I used to be.
42.   I am understanding of the children.
43.   I am doing 100 Gratitudes a day, the best I can
44.   I smile
45.   I am kind
46.   I am compassionate
47.   I am deep
48.   I am spiritual
49.   I AM loveable.
50.   I can take a joke, even at my own expense.

No comments:

Post a Comment