Sunday, November 3, 2013

My 100 Grats Today


2.    The idea of an ongoing list of hundreds and hundreds of wonderful things about me
3.    That I have started it now.
4.    These ideas. From the above site, under “Living the Secret,” Summary of Secret Teachings,” “Relationships.”  To transform every single relationship you have in your life: “Fall in love with you.
5.    “Make lists of hundreds and hundreds of wonderful things about you. Keep adding to it every day.
6.    “Know that you are perfect. Do not think any negative thoughts about you.
7.    “Know that you are worthy and deserving of anything and everything you could possibly want in your life.
8.    “Focus on the wonderful things in every person. Look for only those things.
9.    “Do not blame or criticize anybody, ever.
10.                  “Set an intention that you are going to see the best in everything and everyone.
11.                  “Make your happiness the number on thing in your life. Happiness is an inside job.
12.                  “Free yourself of the responsibility of trying to make other people happy. Respect and love them enough to allow them to take care of their own happiness.
13.                  “Get your attention off those things in other that don’t make you feel good.
14.                  “Appreciate and love yourself in every moment you can.
15.                  “Do not expect others to behave in a way you want, so you will be happy. Release yourself forevermore and know that you alone control your happiness and it is a choice, no matter what anyone else is doing.
16.                  “Love and respect yourself completely.
17.                  “Know that you are perfect right now.”
18.                  I am setting the intention that I am going to see the best in everything and everyone.
19.                  I owe it to the birds that they be COMFORTABLE being free. Summer is sometimes shy to com out because SO doesn’t want me to carry him back in. So – I will work on our relationship.
20.                  And – although doing for THEM, I will LOVE it! It will bring me such happiness!
21.                  Starting today!
22.                  I did MA’s shopping. Should not be a big deal. But I felt a LITTLE phobic as didn’t know where, is ½ hour away and her directions are RIDICULOUS. Kind of like this: "you go down a bit - it's like a little hill - and eventually there'll be 2 little apartments or maybe not so little and you make a right and then - no - wait - is it a right?" and so on! Me: "MA - do you have any street names? any idea of 3 blocks or 2 miles between turns? anything?" She gave me directions 4 times. Each time was different. Yes I got lost. But I asked (a number of) people for directions and found the store. Got everything she needed. Got help and it was an easy way back to her house. She paid me to the penny right away.
23.                  So I got to help my friend.
24.                  And I then felt great about myself. As I told myself I would if I got through it….
25.                  Then went to health food store for self.
26.                  Then came home and cooked! The things are cooking now.
27.                  TWO of them!
28.                  The lentil soup, to which I added fresh chard and celery as well as the usual.
29.                  And the veggie protein bake.
30.                  The house smells good.
31.                  And I have taken care of MYSELF.
32.                  Good healthy food for the week.
33.                  Spoke with mother.
34.                  Going to go straight to her house from meeting after school tomorrow.
35.                  And from school Tuesday.
36.                  We need to see each other more now I think.
37.                  Nice chat with A now IM.
38.                  And – I helped him this am with a friend situation.
39.                  And helped M on phone too.
40.                  Jewel flew.
41.                  I bought organic foods and am so grateful for that!
42.                  Was careful because like, cranberries were much more than raisins so got the raisins. Etc.
43.                  And watched the sugars.
44.                  Got (organic all) lemons
45.                  Orangles
46.                  Apples
47.                  Chard
48.                  Salad with spinach
49.                  Broth
50.                  Rice mixture thing
51.                  I had a car accident. But – it was tiny. I backed into a car but no one was in the other car.
52.                  And I will have both fixed.
53.                  This neck- head – ache will go away.
54.                  Laughter
55.                  Sitcoms
56.                  In the car I actually felt: I like who I am
57.                  And – and this is even harder to believe: I like where I am.
58.                  “I like my life.”
59.                  Wow! So very grateful for THAT. And the work I’ve been doing since last Sunday.
60.                  Enough clean clothes. Maybe will do one small load tonight.
61.                  Did load dishwasher.
62.                  Played a little Mendelssohn
63.                  That I don’t hate chickpeas anymore
64.                  Water. I am always so grateful for access to fresh clean water.
65.                  Not hungry. Not not needing/wanting junk or overeating. Not even ready for dinner yet.
66.                  The energy today. Yay.
67.                  The extra hour last night: )
68.                  I just got a sort of compliment. Nice.
69.                  I am smiling. Good.
70.                  Music
71.                  Art
72.                  I paid a bill that needed paying today
73.                  I got 3 packages in the mail
74.                  Oh. At MA’s store (which turned out to be the wrong store after all but same chain same layout and same food so it was fine), they had a VEGAN magazine. I never knew of it before!
75.                  I bought it
76.                  And 2 others for myself (separate money of course)
77.                  I have good choices for dinner tonight.
78.                  And have had no junk today
79.                  And not overeating at all either.
80.                  I love talking to A. I am enjoying it!
81.                  I am able to walk
82.                  And to drive
83.                  I have a working car
84.                  That I love too!
85.                  I just tasted my bake, which is all cooked now. YUM!
86.                  And – I just tasted my soup. Oh so good!!!!! Wow!
87.                  Lighthearted things.
88.                  Like children’s laughter
89.                  And Roseanne early repeats
90.                  And ducklings
91.                  And good readalouds for second graders
92.                  Speaking of which, I really like our new librarian.
93.                  Kandinsky
94.                  That I found that online scrabble game. I didn’t care as much about the game but that I could not could not could not remember where it is or what’s it’s called and couldn’t find it. That gave me a pit in my stomach that my memory… But eventually I looked up enough things and found it and felt better. I am grateful for that
95.                  For doing these today
96.                  And all that I’ve done in this vein
97.                  And reading some more of the book today
98.                  That brought my jade plant into school
99.                  May bring th other plants too.
100.              Pills exist to remove headaches. I shall take something tonight. Aspirin or Tylenol or valium. Something: )

No comments:

Post a Comment