Wednesday, November 20, 2013

My 100 Grats Today

I am grateful:


1.      My carotid arteries are clear. Thank God.
2.      I have found the DASH diet.
3.      AND – I like it.
4.      I went through he papers.
5.      I found some of what I needed
6.      A IMing me right now. Nice. Not alone, either of us: )
7.      Back to what I was saying: I got to City Hall.
8.      They were nice to me.
9.      I got to the bank.
10.   She was nice to me.
11.   I didn’t get tickets.
12.   I had quarters already in my bag for meters too.
13.   I got all the papers I needed.
14.   I got to the post office.
15.   I mailed them.
16.   I emailed the lawyer.
17.   I do not have to feel like hiding in fear from his calls anymore! That is a big difference. (I didn’t hide – but I felt like it)
18.   24 of us signed up for the meting the other night. Maybe we DO come together when needed: )
19.   They ordered vegan dinner for me. This is a first and although not NECESSARY, is VERY much appreciated! : )
20.   I am who I am. I am dramatic. I mean by that, that I feel things deeply. Whoever doesn’t like me for it, that’s ok. That’s not against me OR them.
21.   I went to the dr.
22.   Faced that.
23.   And SO GLAD had that test and went there yesterday.
24.   Carotid arteries are open. My carotid arteries are fine.
25.   I have found the DASH diet.
26.   AND I love it.
27.   It keeps me from craving like usual.
28.   I am so grateful that I can drive
29.   And have a car
30.   And now enjoy driving. Used to not.
31.   That I will teach children today
32.   That I can see
33.   That I will give my boys (birdies) a little organic banana.
34.   That we are caring for the mealworms at school.
35.   That I DO what I have to do!
36.   I breathe so deeply now. It is SUCH a beautiful feeling!
37.   MA.
38.   We have been friends since 1989.
39.   We checked in with each other by phone yesterday. Like 3 times. No, 4. Helped each other. Spurred each other. Both had things to do…
40.   I came home and had dinner AND a pina colada (small – from the bottle in freezer) and went to SLEEP! : )
41.   I am so grateful that caring for the birds is so simple. Comes so easily to me now. (No walking THEM in the cold at night lol). Just change papers frequently and clean whole cage with sponge or papers towels damp every week or so and change out toys for intellectual and emotional stimulation and let them out for exercise and move cage around for change of pace sometimes when home. And food and water of course.
42.   I am so glad these dear ones live with me!
43.   I love the sound of them too.
44.   They have never once squawked. They chirp. They tweet. To me it sounds like singing.
45.   I am grateful for fb
46.   And for weather and traffic reports on tv
47.   I am grateful for a piano in my classroom
48.   For Chopin!
49.   For Mendelssohn
50.   For what O has taught me about playing piano better.
51.   For M
52.   For her children
53.   That Ji got back to school yesterday.
54.   That I am not obsessive about my “veganism.”
55.   I am so grateful for all of yesterday
56.   And that I have today
57.   That my house – except bedroom – is straightened. Ahhh
58.   That I DO wish to spend time here. Outside of the den. Reading etc.
59.   That I DO play my piano.
60.   That I DO have friends.
61.   That people can come here now.
62.   That I am not in the midst of a tornado or any other natural disaster
63.   That I am not in a war
64.   Or a concentration camp
65.   Or a detention center
66.   Or a prison
67.   That I am not a slave
68.   That I have never been raped
69.   That I do not have AIDS
70.   I am grateful that I feel so relaxed today
71.   I am grateful that A had a nice night last night where he was
72.   I am grateful that I am not obsessing over dating sites
73.   And not even on them anymore
74.   And might be again soon on one
75.   Grateful that I’m open about it all.
76.   Very very grateful to have learned and be learning of, the Law of Attraction
77.   For the book, ‘The Secret.”
78.   And even moreso, for the book, “The Power.”
79.   I am grateful that I can eat
80.   And swallow
81.   And drink and swallow
82.   For water. Access to plenty of clean water. That is huge.
83.   For THIS class of students. I love them
84.   For their sake, I am grateful that I love them lol (I would treat them nice anyway, of course)
85.   That we do 2 minutes of “the breathing game” every morning
86.   That we sing together
87.   I am grateful for Timothy Rasinski
88.   And that I am doing the rereading activities in class
89.   And that they love them so much!
90.   And that we get to put on the little scripts for others
91.   I am grateful for gas in my car
92.   For enough money to live
93.   For a roof over my head. Really. There are people living in cardboard boxes. I must pray for them. Maybe find a way to DO more
94.   I am grateful, so grateful, for the Gorilla Foundation
95.   And for my sharing of Koko
96.   And how it has CHANGED some people
97.   For Yogi, “Positive Energy” citrus tea
98.   For instant coffee this morning
99.   For plain low-cal soy milk
100. For cinnamon.
So many luxuries

No comments:

Post a Comment