Tuesday, November 19, 2013

The Power. My seven minutes today.



 So, the book "The Power" says: "Try spending seven minutes each day imagining and feeling having what you want. Do it each day until you feel as though you already have your desire. Do it until you know your desire belongs to you, as you know your name belongs to you . . .  Then simply get on with your life, giving as much love and as many good feelings as you can because the more love you give, the faster you will receive what you desire."


Here is mine for today. And then, I shall make it as small as a dot, as the book says, and get on with the things of the day.

My body is very desirable to J.
I am, besides deep and noble and all, flirtatious and sexy and desirable!
I am cheerful
I am NOT overly dramatic!
I am easily pleased
My husband appreciates me: )
We are so glad to be back together.
Our home is peaceful
But fun
Music is playing on the stereo
I hear it.
Folk music and classical music and light listening music and rock
The house is fragrant with my cooking.
I am here alone each evening a bit because he is working. That’s when I throw in laundry and cook.
I can smell the detergent.
I put his clothes in his closet.
I put on makeup in the morning after my shower in my cute little robe that I bought in London.
We awake each morning in bed and smile to each other.
We kiss deeply at least once before leaving for work.
I cook and make sure we have dinner daily. If he gets home later than I, I sit with him while he eats, or set it up for him: )
I do laundry.
He does outdoor stuff that paid people don’t do.
We both take down garbage and put it out front.
I do my own driving, work, appointments, errands.
We go on vacations a few times each year. Three overnights or weekends and one longer.
I exercise at 6 am each morning.  Shower at 6:30.  Do makeup and hair. 7:10 sit with John over coffee and/or breakfast
Leave 7:45
We spoon while sleeping.
We make love 3 x a week. 2 are loving and slow. One is quick and just hot.
We walk together somewhere nice once a week.
We both love it.
We have company!
We visit others at their houses too.
We have a Christmas tree.
We put it up TOGETHER. Not just J.
We take it down TOGETHER too.
I make us cider or healthy hot chocolate.
We laugh each day.
We smile a lot.
We are relaxed.
Relieved.
We are each other’s haven.
We have full lives outside too.
As individuals.
We are confident in our relationship.
We are even an example for others.
It is all so easy.
So relaxed.
We are perfectly contented with our life.
I can see us now. In Ireland.
And France.
And even Philly.
In DC.
At the Botanical Gardens
And the reservation
And the dog park
We BOTH walk the dog.
We both enjoy the birds.
We take turns driving
We have family events with his family
They are my family too
They accept me
And like me
They know he loves me, and I him.
I make us lasagna
And spanakopita
And stews
I wear such nice clothes
And jewelry
But I save us a lot of money
We are fine financially for the rest of our lives
We enjoy.
We hold hands
We touch
Hair
Necks
We put arms around each other.
I make the bed each day
It smells good
Just like now, I CAN take flowers and perfumy things without allergies.
The bed smells as J likes it too
I finish his needlepoint unicorn
He loves it
We go out to movies together
And some concerts, maybe 1 a year
And maybe 1 play every 2 years
We eat at a restaurant every 2 weeks
We walk in NYC
And in parks and woods and on beaches
We pick up shells together
I give him Reiki and he loves it. Loves it. And it is good for him.
He massages my bottom. And he loves it.
He is so peaceful when he is doing his work here.
I do no need tv. I am reading, knitting, listening to music or book on tape, doing work myself, meditating, exercising in other room.
WE get along so well.
We know there is no reason to fight, ever.
We caress each other’s skin.
Lymphatic massage a lot too like arms, just as sitting there.
We have about a 10-second kiss each day when he gets home (or when I do if he’s here)
I pick perfect presents for him.
He is so delighted by them!
I stay strong.
I have no phobias.
He is SO appreciative of me.
We enjoy perfect health.
And fitness.
We enjoy malls
I do the supermarket shopping
We go to Trader Joe’s sometimes together just because we love to.
And he gets to pick things he loves: )
We go to Disneyworld/Epcot/Universal together. And have a ball.
We *dance * : )
We go to parties
And give them too
I practice piano her a bit and at school some too.
I play for J.
He loves it.
I build him up.
He feels so good around me.
He adores me too.

No comments:

Post a Comment