Monday, March 14, 2011

100 Gratitudes Today

I am grateful:

1. That Sat night and Sun morning I felt like life is worth living
2. That I did the week’s clothes laundry yesterday
3. That I had lunch with J and my mother
4. That she is still able to do that
5. That J’s mother still has good moments, hours, days
6. That Sh met me for fruit and tea
7. That I ate fruits and veggies yesterday, although I should have had more real greens per se
8. That I have plenty of greens for today
9. That St did call me back and invite me for tea, even though it was too late for me to go
10. That O did call me back
11. That M did call me back
12. That I got to speak with MA in the morning
13. That I read coda meditations this morning, from like Mar 3 because I’d missed
14. That there is hope in them
15. That I know to try to not watch Sister Wives anymore. Because it leaves me feeling bad
16. That I did sleep last night
17. That I woke up
18. And my hands are working
19. And I have no pain
20. That sometimes I feel hope
21. That I learned about these 100 gratitudes a day
22. That I’m willing to do them
23. That I’m making progress on the blanket
24. The photo of me as a little girl with Santa
25. Plays I was in
26. Watching the ballroom dancing the other day
27. Learning the swing – finally figuring it out
28. Watching the spin cycle. I know, but really.
29. Little R. singing Twinke. So cute. So innocent
30. That I don’t drink.
31. That I don’t do drugs.
32. That the guy at the restaurant let us use the coupon even though we didn’t quite spend enough
33. And gave it back so we could use it again
34. And they were so nice to my mother
35. That they had okra again. And I ate it again. And that I like it.
36. That I kept track of enough paperwork for the conferences.
37. That I’m finally losing weight. Slowly, but at least it’s happening.
38. That I learned interesting things about Sh’s life.
39. That I have time in the morning to do the prayers, readings, gratitudes, and sponsor call
40. That I made it to that meeting Sat
41. That it was a good meeting
42. That I am able to not do too much at the math meeting today after school.
43. My elephant statue, even though it’s broken
44. That Sh gave me a sketch of hers. I really like it *and * I really like having a piece of art from her, and that she gifted me with it.
45. That even with gas prices so high, I am still able to drive about
46. That Joa wrote that time, “She walks about the building with a quiet sense of dignity.”
47. That she got who I was and appreciated me.
48. And hired me.
49. That I am drinking *plain * soymilk in my coffees these days. Don’t need the chocolate flavor.
50. That my blood is flowing
51. That the weather was so beautiful Saturday
52. That is was nice yesterday too
53. And the breathing was good
54. That I awakened hungry yesterday. That must mean I didn’t overeat Saturday night
55. That I have made progress in program since last year
56. That Ph got to the woods yesterday
57. That the day before, she and I walked to the park and in and she was off leash a little bit
58. That she looks so cute
59. That J did it and we didn’t have to pay someone else to
60. That there are two pictures on my blog so I don’t feel so all alone in cyberspace
61. That I have meditated in the mornings for 3 days now
62. That I’ve slowed down a bit in thinking things through or something
63. That my hair looked good yesterday
64. And I put on makeup for the first time in a long time
65. That just a few short days ago, I had hope for our relationship
66. That today I might have a teeny bit of hope for myself
67. That all is not lost
68. That I have two programs
69. That all y basest needs are met so that I *can * work on these other things. I couldn’t concentrate on anything else if I were running from gunfire or starving or something.
70. That no one hits me
71. That I am taking better care of my health and cherishing it more
72. That my toe, which I’m pretty sure I broke falling on Thursday night, feels so much better – at times even all better
73. Napkins
74. Toilet tissue
75. This huge robe I’m using as a blanket
76. Ability to do my own laundry. Not fear anymore in that way.
77. God
78. That one night I remembered to pray that I was grateful.
79. That I look forward to doing my 100 gratitudes, even though they are challenging.
80. That I almost did 100 more yesterday, when I had such a rough afternoon
81. Greens
82. The beginning times with K
83. That I didn’t marry G or J the other guy
84. Our honeymoon
85. That I looked into a cruise for myself
86. That I didn’t book it
87. That my stomach, though nervous, isn’t quite as nervous as a few days ago (Wed morning and/or Thurs morning)
88. That my allergies are so much better
89. That I shower
90. That I am able to shower. And wash my hair. Remember the injury year and the shower chair and the pain
91. That I have no broken bones
92. That I can still work in the law of attraction. Must.
93. That I can hear.
94. Birds recent mornings
95. Blueberry, Sparkle, and Minion
96. My dogs. Sh, L, L, L, Sp, Ec, M, and Ph. Each one of them.
97. That Willie comes to me and rubs up against me for me to pet her
98. That MA is alive
99. That she gets to have a grandchild
100. That we are still close

No comments:

Post a Comment