Thursday, March 10, 2011

My 100 Gratitudes Today

I am grateful:

1. In This Moment Daily Meditation Book (coda)
2. Coda blue book
3. That I’ve lived til this birthday
4. That maybe things will get better
5. The wing chair
6. The Penbrook
7. The white lamp
8. Francine Patterson
9. Margarget Mead
10. Nelson Mandela
11. Victor Hugo
12. Elle Wiesel
13. Dog toys
14. Dog food
15. Reiki
16. This sofa I’m sitting on
17. Conferences will start means they will end
18. A good math meeting yesterday
19. M’s love
20. Two b’day lunches coming
21. Minnie Mouse
22. J in my life
23. Dolls
24. Theater and my experiences in it
25. My cell phone
26. My pocket book
27. My improvement as a writing teacher
28. Dr will come next week on Friday
29. Lunch coming Sun. with J and Mom
30. Seeing J’s mom recently
31. Diamonds
32. Gold
33. That I don’t really buy jewelry anymore
34. –later now, in school after 1st conference – Grateful that that conferene
35. Flowers from C - ?
36. B’day at least John did call
37. L much nicer this morning
38. Stripy cheerful dress on Cha today – cheerful to look at
39. I can sit up, and breathe – not bedridden or hospital or something
40. L’s dr. appointment yesterday went well
41. Mother remembered my b’da
42. Mrs. Li was friendly yesterday
43. I’ve never been arrested
44. I don’t have a drinking problem
45. I don’t have a drug problem
46. I don’t have a gambling problem
47. I have never been molested
48. I have never been shot
49. I have never been stabbed
50. I do not have dibetes
51. I do not have heart disease
52. I do not have lung disease
53. I do not have cancer
54. I have read the book, The Secret and have begun to understand the true meaning of the law of attraction
55. My Buddha necklace from M
56. The peace earrings from M and D
57. Cards from the kids –
58. Love from the kids
59. Song from the kids
60. D playing Happy B’day on piano
61. T’s cute little outfits yesterday and today – innocent
62. SmartBoard
63. Cl and that she is in my class
64. The blooming tea set from M An!
65. More kids applauded today than usually at assemblies
66. Seeingt the 5th graders do ballroom dancing
67. When Ja nd I got to do ballroom dancing
68. Centers
69. Recess
70. All the interesting cultural things I’ve learned
71. That I’ve been safe even all those times I’ve forgotten to lok the door
72. I’ve never been hurt in a fire
73. I do not have any skin diseases
74. I do not have to take a lot o psychiatric meds
75. Glue that does not come from horses!
76. Friday folders
77. Not having to do a ton of paperwork once a month some months, like before
78. Movies I’ve seen
79. Aide help every year
80. That I can write (not just read)
81. That I can do enough math to get through life and to teach it
82. That I have a d.r. table
83. That I have the antique 3-tiered dish
84. That I have the antique jewelry box
85. That I have the antique candlesticks
86. That I have the antique vase(s)
87. That I have the beautiful dish from Ca’s mother
88. That I have the beautiful vase from Ca’s mother
89. That I have the beautiful pin from Ca’s mother
90. That there is still hope for my marriage
91. That I make a commitment today to do something – reading – something toward healing my marriage each day
92. That I make a commitment today to do 10 minutes of meditation every day (at least 10)
93. Paws
94. Plume tail on Ph
95. The aquariums I had as a teen and beyond
96. That the schools, at least ours, now seem to recognize the importance/power of private reading
97. The time(s) I’ve seen other planets in the sky (thank you Al Alt
98. Planetariums and the times I’ve been to them
99. Braids and pigtails little girls – innocence
100. My conscience (I think)

No comments:

Post a Comment