Monday, March 28, 2011

my 100 gratitudes today

I am grateful

1. that I got to do all 100 these past 2 days, even though 1 finger left hand tying
2. that my mother and I had such a good laugh yesterday over her thinking those dog treats were treats for her – human treats – and tasted 1 and thought j was crazy for giving them to her
3. that j and I had a good laugh together over it too
4. that I have prayers to god and mary now, and start my days with them as well
5. that I’m praying for m
6. that my mother is too
7. photos of me over the years
8. that someone else is teaching a lesson today again
9. that I can manage a class
10. the great job I did with the Lincoln center work
11. that I can try and baby my hand today
12. that I could feel ph against my belly last night
13. eyelashes
14. that indeed I did what they say: came for the vanity stayed for the sanity
15. that I’m not a hoarder like I saw on the show
16. that I’m consistently breathing well now
17. and valuing my health
18. for all that I’m learning; growing from doing these gratitudes
19. for my 9 fingers that are fine
20. for my 10 toes that are fine
21. for abstinence yesterday
22. for original so milk, and that I like it now
23. finding out how to better avoid genetically modified food
24. education
25. my philosophy course
26. and having the courage about that supposed f that did indeed turn out to be a 100%
27. that I know tr will help me with the hand stuff today
28. lesson from p. j. about “getting it done and getting on with my life”
29. telephones
30. car radios
31. weather channel
32. hard copy books
33. the idea of slipcovers to lighten things up here, whether do it or not
34. that I got through the weekend
35. and likely will get through today as well
36. private messages through facebook
37. good school nurses
38. workman’s comp, maybe it will apply now
39. knowing to fill out the absent forms for tc now
40. laptop batteries
41. and jo teaching me to let them run down so they’d hold a charge better
42. that she works in our school
43. our big square coffee table
44. drawers
45. that I did get the laundry done yesterday
46. beautiful pigs and every happy day they have
47. the time j and I stayed at pr til night
48. hope of future camping
49. the time we camped out in the yard!
50. With little ph
51. And the breeze blowing through
52. That I’m less afraid of things like that now
53. That I married j
54. That my dr was here to rewrite the prescriptions
55. That I bought j the laptop
56. For when we decided not to replace our desktop
57. That first picture of a mountain we found and printed and showed my mother, and the awe of it all
58. Every time she’s had dinner here
59. How good j was to her when she stayed here – both times
60. That we together even had her do that
61. All the everyday stuff we’ve enjoyed together
62. That I never had an affair while married to j
63. When my stomach lets me know I’m hungry
64. Supernanny, although it looks like it’s cancelled, available online and probably at libraries now or soon, too
65. Upcoming vacation, may my hand be well, and I can clean either way
66. If have to, will pay for help once
67. Those beautiful pigs and every beautiful happy day they do have
68. Yesterday’s weather
69. The nice walk ph and I took yesterday
70. That saying my third step prayer every day, it is becoming deeper and deeper
71. Lessons from j’s sponsor m.r.
72. My so much more open heart now – may j see it
73. For me appreciating trees, even when they’re brown. I found out yesterday not everyone does
74. That after work today I can do a load of towels
75. And I can take my time and make the coffee for tomorrow
76. That these are actually luxury problems
77. That I know that
78. That there are more vegans in the world than there used to be
79. Tat more and more restaurants acknowledge and cater to us
80. That mrs v signed the paper
81. And I helped
82. Smiles of others – they make me feel good
83. That I smile more – that may be helping other(s) feel good
84. That my conferences are almost over
85. That claritan still works for me
86. And such a small dose of paxil
87. That I don’t overuse valium
88. That j does not take drugs anymore
89. My (our) Christmas ornaments
90. Birthday cards
91. Every country that is not at war
92. That I’m a good conversationalist
93. That I’m not as stubborn as I used to be
94. That my feet don’t hurt
95. That mt teeth and gums don’t hurt
96. That, as I was reminded (by l) at the meeting yesterday, this disease is curable
97. That I’m so facile typing with my left hand
98. The color of bird
99. The exotic flowers I saw in california
100. Including birds of paradise

No comments:

Post a Comment