Friday, March 18, 2011

Must Do 100 Gratitudes. Here.

I am grateful:

1. That I haven’t killed myself (yet?)
2. That I am not in a vegetative state
3. That I am still able to work
4. That I am not in my 80s
5. That V from the c meeting makes me feel good
6. That although I awakened feeling truly desperate and even suicidal, I had a bit of relief wash over me when I prayed
7. That I didn’t call in sick. Yet anyway.
8. That there are some people who love me.
9. That all conferences since last time I mentioned them, have continued to go well
10. That some smart people are thinking about how to help us, teachers
11. That I have lived through this week despite: Sunday emotional crash, Monday conferences and teaching, meeting during prep, meeting after school, and far away meeting at night, Tuesday conferences and teaching, difficult financial meeting, and finding out my aunt had died, Wednesday funeral and all that entailed, Thursday conferences and teaching and getting gas all over self at station and missing the one meeting but going to the other and coming out of it depressed (maybe it’s not for me). But I have lived through it.
12. Ph comes today
13. That new-agey thing is available to go to tomorrow if I want it
14. That as bad as I feel, and it is bad, I am in shelter drinking coffee and at a computer feeling bad, not in a foxhole or natural disaster…feeling bad
15. That I have a book now that explains step 4 better
16. New starts. And the open feeling I have had many times in my life about them
17. I have nightgowns
18. And pajamas
19. And earrings
20. And bracelets
21. And necklaces
22. And rings
23. And a toe ring
24. And an ankle bracelet
25. And boots
26. And slippers
27. And socks
28. And shoes
29. And coats
30. And sweaters
31. And jackets
32. And undies
33. And bras
34. And a comb
35. And brushes
36. And shampoo
37. And soap
38. And mousse
39. And hairspray
40. And makeup
41. And face cream
42. And hand cream
43. And sheet music
44. And cds
45. And a library
46. And I have been to concerts
47. And plays
48. And movies
49. And festivals
50. And carnivals
51. And street fairs
52. And Disneyland
53. And two islands
54. And a few states
55. And a couple of places in Canada
56. And I have flown on airplanes
57. And been on a cruise
58. And littler boats
59. When I was little and my father used to drive us over those bumps
60. Forsythia
61. Especially ours
62. That I type so quickly
63. That everyone notices, still
64. That it makes me feel good
65. My little hand-held pencil sharpener
66. And my electric one at work
67. That I will have real, leafy greens today
68. That I will watch that silly show tonight
69. That MA told me about it
70. Maybe I can go there and watch it with her?
71. That my dr comes today
72. Hope. I know I have repeated this one. But I am grateful that today, waking up the way I did, I can now have a little bit of hope. This day.
73. T’s tone at the meeting yesterday
74. That I went
75. That L and R have said they’ve seen such growth in my. I need to hold onto that.
76. That A. called last night (I heard the message)
77. That my toe might heal fully
78. And if it doesn’t, it’ll be okay anyway
79. That I have been able to think quickly at work when I’ve needed to
80. That I have been a comfort and support and help to M
81. That I had clean clothes to change into yesterday after the gas situation.
82. That I did come home and shower and change, and not just keep going and continue on
83. That I have had clean clothes all week
84. That J is in my life
85. For the love from Aunt L when I was little
86. And Uncle F
87. And Aunt J
88. And Uncle C
89. And Aunt J, and still to this day
90. And Uncle G
91. And Aunt M
92. And Uncle J
93. And Aunt M
94. And N
95. And PN
96. And Pa
97. And times with K
98. And J
99. And L
100. And B

No comments:

Post a Comment