Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Todays 100 Gratitudes

I am grateful:

1. That I slept
2. That D and I got through that meeting together yesterday
3. That all 3 of the other teachers gave me something in writing for Friday’s meeting
4. That as of now I still have a pension
5. That I was able to find something vegan to eat at K’s the diner –y place with J and my mom
6. That I have online friends
7. For colors. Bright and beautiful colors all around me
8. Bright red of the blanket I made for J
9. Bright red with gold on the throw pillows
10. And the funky colors on the other one – turquoise and bright yellow etc.
11. And the leafy one
12. And the wine colored ones
13. And the white
14. And vivid yellow canary diamonds like the sun
15. And the creams I wore yesterday
16. The blue of the sky
17. He white of the moon
18. The black of the piano at school
19. The gold of my piano light at home
20. The lovely silver of my car
21. The browns and golden colors of our mindfulness bell
22. The blue of J’s eyes
23. The blue of my ring
24. The bright, vi id colors of flowers, “ordinary” and exotic
25. For the book, “The Secret” may I remember to follow it more. Mabe carry it around
26. For the woodwork in the house
27. That we are at peace in my neighborhood of the world
28. That I am healthy and not fighting any illnesses
29. That there is still time for me to lose weight and gain energy
30. For every day with my mother
31. For getting out of bed today, although so tired
32. For the ceiling light in the den. I’ve always loved it
33. That we can now use the microwave and dishwasher or microwave and toaster oven at the same time, since that electrician
34. Hand cream, Sunday’s rain, and my skin on my hands is soft again
35. Finding my lip balm and not having to re-buy
36. Having 2 math assessments to show for each kid at conferences
37. Making progress with the blanket crocheting
38. Hope for MA’s health
39. Cheerful, colorful, nature inspired dish set
40. Can go to meeting tonight, tomorrow night, and Thursday night if want
41. My brain that works so well. Is able to control body. And has intellect. And rests. And dreams.
42. That I can read
43. That I can write
44. That I can process language
45. B, and the help she’s given me long ago and recently
46. Answering machines
47. When people call me
48. My recognizing the fall back magazine moment Sunday
49. My ongoing growth
50. I hear birds singing right now
51. The R Church
52. TC
53. Every time I’ve ever swam
54. G.I.
55. B.G.
56. Pool in Canada
57. J.L’s
58. Mrs. B.
59. Miss U.
60. Hanon
61. Paper
62. French
63. M.M
64. Her daughter
65. My whole body works. How lucky I am
66. Stretching
67. That year I exercised so much
68. Sitting under willow tree at T. and embroidering all those times
69. Drugstores
70. M and I talking on phone now. I envied S that just about 2 ½ years ago
71. The innocent things my children find so funny
72. Dolphins
73. Whales
74. Fish
75. Seaweed, in the ocean and to eat
76. That I branched out into different ethnicities of food finally as a young(ish) adult
77. Ethiopian food
78. Japanese food
79. Indian food
80. Mexican food
81. Portuguese food
82. I forget the nationality but it was a very exotic one food
83. Chinese food
84. Turkish food
85. Greek food
86. Italian food
87. French food
88. Pineapple orange juice
89. Welch’s light grape juice
90. Quinoa
91. Brown rice
92. Peanut butter
93. N’s pasta fagioli
94. Thick books
95. My book group
96. Knitting, and my mother teaching me when I was so little
97. The day she discovered me with the thread and napkin or paper towel, and took me to W. to buy a real needlework kit
98. Sitting on that sofa in our l.r. growing up, and embroidering, and also sitting there and reading
99. P. and M. next door
100. The progressive parties
101. L. and E, especially L.
102. The S’s , especially L

No comments:

Post a Comment