Monday, March 21, 2011

Today's 100 Gratitudes

I am grateful:

1. That I have a sponsor
2. That I have a program
3. That Ph cuddled with me this morning
4. That many people survive in Japan
5. That I will be in a workshop today and perhaps refreshed tomorrow
6. That I get dvds for free from the library
7. And books too
8. That so far I’ve returned/renewed all on time
9. That I did make the potato soup last night
10. And have healthy lunch for today
11. And am changing my relationship to food
12. And *can * become a positive force/person
13. That I did that great math lesson for the videocameras the other day, and on the spur of the moment
14. And that I did it for my district
15. All the lunches at p & b the four of us have had
16. And the former magic circle too
17. That night at MA’s when I slept a little on the couch with a blankie over me while the other 3 talked. Felt safe
18. The blackout when we all slept at Ji’s and I felt safe
19. Sex
20. My toe, though still swollen, only hurts when I move it
21. That the other people at lunch yesterday, either all, or all who spoke up, had good attitudes about education and teachers and this whole mess
22. That MA passed on to me that prayer yesterday
23. That I was able to pass it on to 12 people
24. Prayer
25. That I received communion the other day. I feel God understands
26. Textures (like on throw pillows)
27. Enough dog food for Ph
28. And treats for her
29. Sleep
30. Enjoying watching the show about Charles and Diana’s wedding, last night
31. And the memories it brought – sort of feeling-memories
32. The hope Sat gave me and that I have some notes to refer to
33. Showers
34. Baths
35. Claritan
36. Eye drops
37. The people I’ve met in program
38. A
39. R
40. She
41. Sha
42. Ma
43. Rh
44. Jo
45. Fr
46. Ju
47. D
48. L
49. M
50. Je
51. Mar
52. Am
53. B
54. Sa
55. That J and I went to Montreal to that convention
56. That this year’s convention is here
57. That I’ll probably sign up today
58. That I might, just might, go to the Catskill thing
59. That I am vegan. That I am vegan. That I am finally vegan and have been for almost 4 years
60. That my car works
61. That I didn’t get in a fire with the gas the other day
62. That I finally found out, although I was old to, about water and electricity
63. That I meditated again Sat and yesterday
64. And will today
65. That I am doing the right things this morning, as I didn’t do them all Sat and yesterday. That was a mistake
66. That I know that was a mistake
67. That I have awakened less tired these three days
68. Spring is here (although today’s weather won’t show it : )
69. Rita
70. Valerie
71. Lori
72. Helen
73. Sean
74. Rocco
75. Gennaro
76. John F.
77. Lizabeth
78. That my mother’s not crazy anymore
79. What MA told me about R
80. That I can do 100 gratitudes in the morning right now even though I did 100 at night last night
81. That I’m doing this practice altogether
82. That there’s hope I’ll feel better
83. That capers are flower buds
84. That I have eaten flower buds. It’s like a little miracle
85. That I did tell J about the special moon the other night.
86. That although I forgot to look that night and couldn’t see it last night, he got to see it : )
87. The spirit of generosity I do have
88. Wh Pl hospital
89. That I had a successful hysterectomy that night
90. That my body works
91. That I am coming together more as body and spirit
92. And finally taking better care of my body
93. That peacemakers are working throughout the world
94. I am grateful for where I work
95. I am grateful that I work
96. I am grateful that I have flown in airplanes
97. And that I enjoy elementary math and am smart at teaching it
98. And that Al A. got that about me: )
99. That maybe I can stop taking responsibility for everything bad now or soon
100. That my dr still helps me, I think and hope

No comments:

Post a Comment