Saturday, March 26, 2011

today's grats - 100

I am grateful

1. for every day that everything on/in my body works. Now, typing 1 finger left hand im particularly aware of it
2. that I can still do my 10 grats anyway
3. that I’m no obsessing about typos
4. that o wrote back
5. and maybe I can go there for movie tom night
6. that ma wrote back and was nice too
7. that I was able to talk with l today even though I’d missed my official time
8. that slept about 9 hours – no alarm
9. I cant belive I’m sayng this, but tht I woke up
10. That l shared about pacemaker ratting him ouy and now he’s exercising – that he is lazy about it – that he cqn’t do what he wants t o do, hr mustdo wht he needs to do
11. All the polls ive done
12. And thatnpeople seemed to really like them
13. That my blooming tea will be brewing in a minute
14. That this one is peach and green tea and lots of flowers
15. Dreams and what they seem to tell me
16. That I decided to only have 1 cup of coffee today – kind of enough to help my mood but not rev me up
17. That I’m doing these sort of little b little today no eye on the clock
18. Ibuprofin
19. my dr telling me must should take it BEFRE the pain gets too bad
20. that maybe I can sort of enjo the quiet day
21. all the people who love me
22. the book I’m to read for the book course
23. facebook
24. msn.,com
25. e-mail
26. my Buddhist name that they gave me
27. Elizabeth taylor and all the good she did
28. Cr puzzles
29. Chinese food delivered
30. Protein
31. Oa calls
32. Tv
33. radios
34. Brown rice
35. Enough space
36. Quiet day to self
37. M’s lovely e-mail message to me yesterday
38. That I maneuvered around tc alone
39. That although I’m going up and down a little, its kind of reall a little – not hysterical like yesterday morning
40. Show sell this house
41. Single-tasking, when I do it
42. That people trust me with their money (and can, of course)
43. Word mine puzzles
44. Spellathon
45. Notebooks
46. That my kids are learning
47. Free shipping
48. That j renewed m dvds for me online – that was nice of him
49. Fran drescher
50. Niagara falls
51. With j
52. And that we went down into the tunnels behind
53. Hot chocolate, especially the kind j makes
54. People’s positive reactions to my sense of humor
55. Hospitals
56. Hospice
57. Good, nice, compassionate home health care workers
58. Dr saying I should sometimes relax
59. Breaks
60. Every time I’ve ever gone to a movie with j
61. My small (relative) waist
62. Bessi
63. Connie
64. Other connie
65. My acting
66. And stage managing
67. And assistant directing
68. Lessons I’ve learned
69. Warm kisses, especially j’s
70. Healthy breakfast today (not huge portions brown rice, veg chow mein, hummus)
71. Blackbelt introducing me to ezekial bread
72. That my vt came yesterda! When I’d just been hoping for it!
73. That I’ve never been struck by lightening
74. When others teach my class, and well
75. That I recovered from my bad pneumonia
76. And my hysterectomy
77. M I love lucy type teapot
78. My whole teapot collection
79. Shampoo
80. All companies that don’t use animal products and don’t test on animals
81. Ability to walk to stores
82. Proximity of other people
83. All those times at the video store
84. M and how sort of motherly she was to me
85. Watching the exercise videos when I was out of commission
86. M gorgeous wedding ring
87. All the work j put into my amazing sparkling engagement ring
88. Oprah
89. Marianne Williamson
90. People who share what they go through
91. Outdoor concerts, including classical, jazz, showtunes, billy burke’s house fourth of july ones all, with j and often ph!
92. Emeralds
93. My pretty pridot and gold earrings I picked with j at l&t with the class money gift )oher school)
94. First principal catholic school gr 4 and how she got and appreciated me
95. Wrist splints
96. And that my store had one
97. Ad that I could afford it
98. Not being as afraid as yesterday or as us to be
99. Post-its
100. The love of so many students for so many years
101. Feeling okay in the minute
102. That I did these today!

No comments:

Post a Comment