Sunday, March 27, 2011

My Today's 100 Gratitudes

I am grateful:

1. felt hopeful after talking with j last night
2. today is a new day
3. vitamins
4. I shall ask for help and be abstinent today
5. Hearing at that meeting, whatever you put before your recovery ou will lose
6. Somewhere inside me I have cheerful beautiful art to be made I will find it
7. For beginning to make the decision to go back to the veggie board
8. The book I “have to” read today
9. Maybe will get ride to meeting today
10. Made it through yesterday
11. The lessons I learned from na folks
12. Humility
13. Anonymity
14. That I am baptized
15. Facing myself better now
16. Claritan
17. S and a, st’s sons
18. Hearing the birds right now
19. The pictures I took from the mags yesterday
20. My education
21. Everything cheerful
22. Cheerful friends
23. Hearing from sa yesterday
24. This big robe like a blanket
25. Enjoying part of the movie mean girls last night before falling asleep
26. The times I’ve spent silent and what I’ve learned from them
27. Being interested in the parts of the movie runaway jury yesterday I then remembered we’d seen it – remembered the end
28. Being a teacjher
29. Living whee delivery food is available
30. Being more careful with money now
31. Thinking about the jury duty thing – but I don’t think I should go?
32. Vegfest
33. That ibuprofin has helped my pain
34. That there is a spay neuter charity thing today somewhere
35. That I might get well
36. That I will do 1 load of laundry today
37. That Ma called and will drve me to the meeying
38. The lightness of the show the nanny
39. That the laundry isnoow in the washer. Aftermeeting I will o the laundry and slowly and carfully put it to dry
40. Later I will take a little bath or shower and wash and dry my hair – this is such a luxury in many places in this world
41. That we have e-mail at work
42. All the people writing letters tp the elected officials on behalf of schools and teachers
43. Dolphins
44. All those times at gi as a kid
45. And with j
46. And that I helped and he found his wedding ring that day at ob
47. That memorial day picnic we did years ago
48. The meanfashion police show – it ‘s just lightedhearted – although. Maybe too ?
49. Soups
50. stews
51. that stew my mother came up with for me
52. Kelly osbourne – I like her and am happy for her growth
53. Thumb seems to hurt less – on ibuprofin, but still
54. Great meeting today
55. The topic of double standard
56. The second topic of gratitudes
57. That one person is determined to start the 100 a day now
58. And some to do some at least
59. And I helped with that
60. That I just saw Chr
61. And she said come down there just walk down – like for tea – tht she would like to see me☺
62. That Ma drove me
63. And then we had lunch together
64. And I ate herbed veggies
65. And it was nice
66. And I paid her what I owed her (well maybe two dollars more, and that’s fine)
67. That I heard about the necessity of putting my recovery first no matter what. Clear
68. That I got motivated to do more service and offered to lead next week. and that, with god’s help., will keep me abstinent
69. That I shared on ea today too
70. That my laundry is in there doing right now
71. That I have a healthy dinner for tonight
72. That I am sipping a blooming tea right now
73. That I think today my thumb is a little better than yesterday
74. That I saw jo today
75. Hope (repeat, so I’ll do an extra)
76. The hope the show hoarders, on right now, is giving me
77. I had a big but satisfying lunch
78. There is love in this world for me – with j or with someone else
79. That I am able to eat with my left hand
80. The episode of house the other night, which I’d never seen before
81. That fr returned my thn book to l, and he to me
82. That they figured out it was me because thought it was a Buddhist
83. Cinammon
84. Green tea edible flowers
85. The company edible arrangements
86. The first time I received something from them
87. That one cup of coffee for tomorrow is already made
88. That I have a microwave in m classroom
89. And a fridge
90. And the electricity to use them
91. And that I keep waters for m in there
92. That I have seen and swam in the green ocean!
93. And the blue
94. That I am not quite a hoarder!
95. That as soon as my hand is better, I will clean up this place
96. That this weekend has made me really realize that I *do * need to build in *real *relaxation
97. That as soon as my hand is better, I will start exercising. And will keep it up forever, either here for free or at least temporarily out with other people
98. That M shared about her exercise program with me
99. and her family
100. the plain princess, and how I read it over and over as a 4th grader, at night in bed
101. and with many classes since
102. and those built-ins I had in that room
103. with the book light

No comments:

Post a Comment