Thursday, March 31, 2011

Today's 100 Gratitudes

I am grateful:

1. the promises I made to God yesterday
2. The people I e-mailed e-mailing me back
3. That I did meditate this morning
4. That I lived through the nasty thing that happened
5. That a number of people have showered me with love
6. That I am brave
7. That I did do 20 minutes of step 4 work today
8. That I am using the little book I bought at that meeting to do it
9. That first thing this morning I did *kneel * and pray
10. That I did my 3rd step prayers (both
11. And my readings
12. And from yesterday too
13. That I saw that gorilla video yesterday. Incredible. And in fact, I’ve seen it before
14. That I’ve decided to put my energies into doing the right thing. Taking the steps. Praying to God and following it up with some action
15. That I did get to the meeting last night
16. That I shared honestly
17. That I saw Ju and we talked a little
18. That people talk of recovery in those rooms
19. That they read the promises at that meeting
20. That it is so close to my house
21. That I did manage to sleep after all (and to wake up)
22. That I’m not letting my lack of understanding that I have to serve serve serve hold me back
23. That I had that chat with Fs mom yesterday about the good and the bad
24. That I ate vegetables
25. That I ate 3 normal sized meals and an apple in between and a juice-aide in between and nothing else, so I was abstinent
26. That I am beginning to understand the importance of abstinence
27. That I took back my place on the vb
28. That some people wrote great happiness about it
29. That I ate in the teacher’s room
30. And we laughed and laughed
31. That my dr did come yesterday
32. And is trying to help me
33. That I will exercise today. Because I promised God. Maybe if I cannot walk outside or something, I will do some of the ones from the ww site. Either way, I will take the time at lunchtime. Meditate again, and exercise, still gives me almost half an hour to eat. If M doesn’t have lunch because she thinks we are going out, then I’ll do it at prep time. If we have a meeting at prep time, then I’ll do it at 4:00 or so when I get home
34. That there is a meeting tonight and I will probably be able to drive to it
35. That there is a meeting I can get to every single day except Fridays (and even Fridays when I’m not at work)
36. That my pension will probably be safe
37. That B will move in with J’s mother. If it is in their best interest, then I am grateful for it
38. That I am looking to really get over my pride.
39. That I’ve started answering one question.
40. That I’ll do step 4 this way now, with L, I think. At least I’ll ask about it.
41. For the smile and the sense of peace I felt during meditation this morning.
42. For the sense of peace I felt during my God the Father and Blessed Virgin Mary prayers this morning.
43. That L gave me full (plus a little) time today
44. That he *started * by thanking me for always starting his day and exactly on time
45. That I’ve taught two classes now, the “We are all the leaves of one tree,” song
46. That I feel I can and will make my kids happy today, keep them busy and active
47. That we do idol and it’s so good for them and so sweet and they love it
48. That I was great when the Chinese came through with their videocameras (hope I’m not repeating this)
49. That I am able to make it to the bathroom. Some people have to wear bags
50. That maybe I’ll go to oa instead of coda next time, as it doesn’t leave me feeling as depressed. This time or next, maybe
51. Phone lists
52. E-mail lists!
53. That I should probably call Mar between 5 and 6:30, that’s one call not too bad to make
54. And Jo. Same time period
55. That I am asking for God’s help in staying abstinent today, and I will take the actions to go along with it
56. That there is hope that I will be able to be more positive now
57. That I’m not letting a day go by without step work now
58. That we heard from Ka and she is winning over her cancer.
59. That I will prayer for her and the others I have promised to pray for
60. That I did yesterday
61. That I eat breakfast every day
62. That I think today’s is not any white flour
63. That Me brought in more waters
64. That we’re getting through the math
65. That we’re doing better at the poetry
66. That I am breathing and no “hole-in-stomach” feeling right this second
67. For the phrase, The precise moment I was in was always the only safe place for me
68. For Eleanor Roosevelt’s, “No one can make you feel inferior without your consent
69. For my dr reminding me about advertising and internal confidence
70. And me reading about it on msn yesterday
71. And my “accidentally” turning to the *wrong * page in For Today today, and it being *exactly * what I needed to read!
72. For Ta (student)
73. For Ri
74. For Char
75. For Ja
76. For Ma
77. For Wi
78. For Jo
79. For Jo
80. For Et
81. For Al
82. For Aa
83. For Qu
84. For Da
85. For Ke
86. For An
87. For F
88. For Cl
89. For Ry
90. For Al
91. For Ha
92. For Ta
93. For Ma
94. For enough time in the mornings and this morning
95. That the weather was beautiful yesterday
96. For everyone who accepts me
97. For hope
98. For the smell of detergent
99. For soap
100. For shampoo
101. For conditioner

No comments:

Post a Comment