Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Dear God - I pray as a Christian but that does not separate us, if you don't! :)

Dear God, ACTS Adoration, Contrition, Thanksgiving, Supplication. I adore you, my Creator. Creator of all things good. I worship and adore only You. I am sorry, my Lord, for wanting to die on Christmas, and not trusting that my God would be there for me fully. Thank you, Lord, for my life, for this new year, for my mother's current doing well, for all of nature and Your glorious gifts, for friendship, for everything on my gratitudes list. Thank you for creating me. And for creating all. I ask for peace for those who are not living in peace. Thank you, Amen. Dear Mother Mary, please intercede through your son, Jesus Christ, for peace on earth. I know it can be done. Hair Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death, amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment