Friday, August 29, 2014

Please Read Beginning (in bold) if You Are Suffering! The Magic Aug 29



The Magic
Aug. 29

Count your blessings. Make a list of ten blessings. Write why you’re grateful. Reread your list, and at the end of each blessing say thank you, thank you, thank you, and feel as grateful for that blessing as you can.


*** That I did NOT get horribly depressed this summer. Last year was death-hell of depression! What changed? Well, *mostly* I think what changed was since April.

1.      Reading the book, “The Magic” by Rhonda Byrne. DOING the exercises for the 28 days, and the “maintenance” straight through including now.

2.      And investing in a Nutribullet (about a hundred dollars) and using it daily for green veggies.

3.      Last week of June started exercising (21 Day Fix) You do NOT have to be perfect!

4.      June 30 started their food plan. (And I am DEFINITELY not perfect!)

5.      Shakeology. No I do not make any money by “touting” it!!! It helps me.

6.      Same with Activit. No money for “promoting.” Yes, it helps me.

7.      Buying little treats like cute exercise outfits – 2 so have when other is being washed.

8.      Using exercise nice mat (really meant as floor for tent) which already had around.

9.      Quitting shrink whose wife truly went crazy and was harassing me like 30 times a day literally and viciously (on phone).

10.   2 coffees every morning starts mood lightening.

11.   Currently in the 30’s of 100 Days of Happiness Challenge.

12.   Going out more! With friends. And alone.

13.   Keeping things lighter

14.   Reading

15.   PIANO! Helps me a TON

16.   French! (which I started in Feb.) She is fabulous and I can’t get over the price! Like ½ - 1/3 of what many are!

17.   Using the library

18.   Going back to bed. I was sleeping on the den sofa for 13 months!

19.   Cleaning more and better, including clutter – almost totally gone!

20.   Cooking and freezing more and more (started in Aug)

21.   Keeping busier ex 5 day arts course I loved in July and doing a professional day in July too.

22.   Taking things a bit easier and slower. Almost never on multi-task frenetic treadmill race!

Thank you. Thank you thank you thank you!

THANK YOU!


 I am truly blessed to have this feeling.
Because last night I was down. But sleep, one cup of coffee, and MINUTES of piano and I am back!
Oh, thank you thank you thank you!

I am so happy and grateful for my friend M.A.
Because we know and accept and love each other.
And I have plans with her once a week plus phone calls.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly grateful for my great visit with mother and M yesterday
Because I know it brings my mother pleasure. And frankly, it brings me pleasure and M pleasure too!
Thank you thank you thank you!

With all my heart, thank you for  plans today and tomorrow
Because I won’t be so lonely.
Oh, thank you thank you thank you!                                                                                                

I am truly blessed to have the opportunity to cook in advance for the week
Because the fact is I do NOT cook when get home and exhausted. And this way, my healthy foods will be ready to heat (or not heat) and eat: )
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so happy and grateful for my book to read
Because it is something useful I have to do. Now don’t get me wrong, Universe. I BELIEVE we’re meant to romp in Eden. And at this time I can’t so much do that without beloved. But CAN have nice times and CONTRIBUTE!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly grateful for  my paper to write
Because  it also gives me something useful to do. AND it earns me a little money!
Thank you thank you thank you!

With all my heart, thank you for feeling well enough to exercise today
Because I need it.
Now I have done it, and feel SO good! MISSED those days had to skip because of true pain and exhaustion (from classroom set-up).
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so incredibly fortunate and lucky and grateful for coffee with A on computer in mornings
Because I am not alone. I am with a friend in the morning (virtual, but still).
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so incredibly fortunate and lucky and grateful that I get the garbage out regularly now
Because I used to really struggle with that!
It was a BIG deal. I even dreamt about it last night!
Thank you thank you thank you!

Thank you thank you thank you!


2. Remember The magic by counting the blessings of yesterday and writing them down. Ask yourself the question: What are the good things that happened yesterday? Scan the surface of yesterday until you feel satisfied that you’ve remembered and written down all the blessings of the day.

1.      Finished classroom!
2.      It looks great! REALLY REALLY nice!! Very welcoming and colorful and wonderful for them.
3.      AND for me!
4.      Desk is clear.
5.      And I might just decide to KEEP IT that way this year! Very zen.
6.      “Baby-sat” M’s girls for an hour in AM.
7.      Loved it.
8.      And went through (thousands?) stickers.
9.      And organized them.
10.   And gave them lots.
11.   And another teacher’s daughter joined us.
12.   She is also a love!
13.   And I got to give her some too!
14.   Those hugs and kisses from Je and Ji : )
15.   Curriculum etc. ready for Tues and a little beyond. Copier broke and decided not to be hog and do end of week, and some people still needed Tuesday’s stuff!
Thank you thank you thank you!

Thank you thank you thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment