Monday, August 25, 2014

The Magic Aug. 25


Aug. 25

Count your blessings. Make a list of ten blessings. Write why you’re grateful. Reread your list, and at the end of each blessing say thank you, thank you, thank you, and feel as grateful for that blessing as you can.

I am truly blessed to have my exercise
Because I am developing MUSCLES!
I LOVE the strength!
So the POSITIVE – love of the strength – is a positive motivator and I love that too!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so happy and grateful for work.
Because although I never thought for years and years that I would say that, it kind of saves me now.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly grateful for changes in my body so far.
Because although I am still struggling with eating, my body is getting tighter. As I continue to eat better and better, I will experience even better and better things!
Thank you thank you thank you!

With all my heart, thank you for colorful markers and banners (J put up) and other decorations J put up and kites he made and put up and rug in classroom
Because cheerful is good.                                                                                                                      
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly blessed to have lunch date tomorrow with J
Because 1. It gives me hope. 2. I should enjoy it. 3. It will help me to not overeat tonight : )
Thank you thank you thank you!
___

I am so happy and grateful for the book The Magic.
Because I need to believe in my own strength.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly grateful for laughter.
Because I have REALLY enjoyed 3 posts this am. I
can’t share because don’t know how to get the little videos from fb to her. But so cute! Animal things.
Thank you thank you thank you!

With all my heart, thank you for hope and starts and future
Because I BELIEVE in the power…
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so incredibly fortunate and lucky and grateful for mindfulness
Because even M.A. said yesterday how she’s learned things from me that are helping her!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so incredibly fortunate and lucky and grateful for me being able to do little meditation with the students
Because I need it, and am still not doing it alone.
So, for the opportunity: Thank you thank you thank you!

Thank you thank you thank you!


2. Remember The magic by counting the blessings of yesterday and writing them down. Ask yourself the question: What are the good things that happened yesterday? Scan the surface of yesterday until you feel satisfied that you’ve remembered and written down all the blessings of the day.

1.      Good talk with m last night
2.      Shopped for mother. So glad got to and get to do that.
3.      And had nice visit!
4.      Watched her do her physical therapy and it was hard for her so I am going to find treats for her today. The things she loves are dairy and she can’t have dairy now so I will find appropriate things after work today and bring them.
5.      That put a light in her eyes!
6.      Going out, car, store, mother’s – which I did for HER – also changed MY mood around!
7.      A. was helping me in the morning.
8.      And – I didn’t need it so desparately, although I WAS very sad, building since Thursday
9.      Grats helped too
10.   Went to dinner with M.A.
11.   She was difficult about where to go and then wound up going to wrong place anyway… But – I found my inner compassion and am so grateful for that!
12.   Had ok food
13.   Had good visit
14.   Got home before dark
15.   Weather was beautiful
16.   Great exercise
17.   Yes, I overate – terribly – last night. But today is a new day!

J
1.      Thank you, J, for making and hanging the kties for my classroom. They are wonderful! Thank you thank you thank you!
2.      Thank you, J, for shopping with me for the banners and hanging them up high for me. They are so cheerful! Thank you thank you thank you!
3.      Thank you, J, for dinner last week and for me picking the place and for the walk and for you at first thinking to order tofu for MY sake. Thank you thank you thank you!
4.      Thank you, J, for all the trips to OA and even the stopping for the yarn thing first that time. Thank you thank you thank you!
5.      Thank you J, for the cards when so proud of me like when I finished 75 credits, and when I did the piano thing and when I finished the year with Mi. Thank you thank you thank you!
6.      Thank you J, for coming to my play and my 20 year celebration. Thank you thank you thank you!
7.      Thank you, J, for inviting me to lunch tomorrow! Thank you thank you thank you!
8.      Thank you, J, for not ever totally giving up on me. Thank you thank you thank you!
9.      Thank you, J, for being good with money. And better than I with it at the supermarket and with fixing house etc. Thank you thank you thank you!
10.   Thank you, J, for all the deep self-improvement and philosophy and internal talks and all the laughter! Thank you thank you thank you!
Thank you thank you thank you!

Health
1.      Thank you, Breath, that I can breathe! Thank you thank you thank you!
2.      Thank you, digestion, from taste and chewing to swallowing to stomach to colon. Thank you thank you thank you!
3.      Thank you, Sense of Smell that helps me experience and enjoy nature! Thank you thank you thank you!
4.      Thank you, Muscles, for helping me to exercise and for getting stronger and stronger and for helping me drive and do work and play and piano and - everything! Thank you thank you thank you!
5.      Thank you, Brain, that I can read and think and sleep and dream and all that I do, even work. Thank you thank you thank you!
6.      Thank you, Eyes for seeing!!!!!! Thank you thank you thank you!
7.      And for that great ophthalmologist visit in July! Thank you thank you thank you! (Yes, you deserve two).
8.      Thank you, Blood, for being healthy and clean for me! Thank you thank you thank you!
9.      Thank you, Obliques, that I can feel you. You motivate me to exercise and even to eat better! Thank you thank you thank you!
10.   Thank you, Internal Organs: Kidneys, Liver, ALL, for working so well all these years! Oh, thank you thank you thank you!
Thank you thank you thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment