Thursday, August 7, 2014

The Magic Aug 7

Aug. 7

Count your blessings. Make a list of ten blessings. Write why you’re grateful. Reread your list, and at the end of each blessing say thank you, thank you, thank you, and feel as grateful for that blessing as you can.

I am truly blessed to have that walk yesterday which felt kind of like the old days to me.
Because I needed to like going there again. And – it was so good for me to add a little more activity to my day!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so happy and grateful for saying no this morning.
Because I was feeling pressured to do something and my stomach was reacting and I looked into it and just KNEW somewhere inside that I shouldn’t.
And finally was able to say no.
And my breath came back.
Ahhh. Phew. Grateful.
Thank you thank you thank you.

I am truly grateful for my body’s warning me that way too.
Because I can trust it!
Thank you thank you thank you!

With all my heart, thank you for having gotten some very good ideas about a very tricky situation, and a bright feeling positive about the ideas
Because it is about time!
Thank you thank you thank you!                                                                                                       

I am truly blessed to have all my freedoms and safeties.
Because it is a big situation all over the world.
Thank you thank you thank you.

I am so happy and grateful for humor
Because  I think humor and laughter are so important. And I bring it to people a lot! Cool!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly grateful for my integrity.
Because I stand behind it. It holds me up.
Thank you thank you thank you!

With all my heart, thank you for my French lessons.
Because they also get me out of the house.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so incredibly fortunate and lucky and grateful for breath and health
Because  how much harder would everything be if sick like years ago omg!
Tank you thank you thank you!

I am so incredibly fortunate and lucky and grateful for hope for the future, and mindfulness in the moment.
Because they keep me more ok.
Thank you thank you thank you!

Thank you thank you thank you!

2. Remember The magic by counting the blessings of yesterday and writing them down. Ask yourself the question: What are the good things that happened yesterday? Scan the surface of yesterday until you feel satisfied that you’ve remembered and written down all the blessings of the day.

1.      Great time at mother’s
2.      And met her physical therapist – was his first time there. He was good. I’m so glad
3.      And he was compassionate and nice. Good.
4.      Went for nice long walk
5.      Bought a couple of trinkets : ) Cheap and cute. Felt good about it.
6.      Felt good about self.
7.      Weather was beautiful
8.      Loved driving
9.      Felt – whole
10.   2 friends bought 21 day fix! I was happy for THEM!
11.   Got invitation to someone’s house. Someone I’ve always liked but I am very shy and never initiate. All my friends have “courted” me. And now she has invited me and M to her house. Nice.
12.   Read
13.   Magic Rock practice
14.   Little piano
15.   Birds
16.   Great exercise! Fewer modifications, more reps, and stronger!

Thank you thank you thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment