Saturday, August 16, 2014

The Magic Aug 16


Aug 16

Count your blessings. Make a list of ten blessings. Write why you’re grateful. Reread your list, and at the end of each blessing say thank you, thank you, thank you, and feel as grateful for that blessing as you can.

I am truly blessed that I can make music any time I want!
Because really, as I pass the piano (small house – always passing it lol) I just stop and play some measures. Wow. That is huge to me that realization: I can make music any time I want!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so happy and grateful for knowing that I did nothing wrong yesterday even though m thinks I did. KNOWING this is HER problem not mine!
Because  I was quite upset immediately after but I KNOW - I did NOTHING wrong!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly grateful for her just calling
because it turns out she knew it too
And we have helped each other, I think
Thank you thank you thank you

With all my heart, thank you for  M.A. and A. being there for me today!
Because  I was hurting
Thank you thank you thank you!                                                                                                       

I am truly blessed to have  NOT fallen into depression this summer!
Because that is HUGE!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so happy and grateful for feeling good this morning!
Because I do believe we are meant to, and just mess it up ourselves sometimes.
I am so grateful to feel good, and hopeful, and vine in the moment with a day to look forward to right now.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly grateful that I just wrote out my food plan for the WEEK starting Monday! Every bite. All things I like of course, with snacks at night to help me not overeat.
Because years ago I had great success this way, and I didn’t have such great success this last week, when winging it!
Thank you thank you thank you!

With all my heart, thank you for having made out my shopping list too!
Because will go tomorrow and that part is already done!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so incredibly fortunate and lucky and grateful for my having written a list of motivations and a list of helps
Because they are right there in front of my little notebook in pocket and I can see them right away and refer to them!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so incredibly fortunate and lucky and grateful for this closed group.
Because there are about 12 of us and I could really use the accountability and giving and getting support!
Thank you thank you thank you!

Thank you thank you thank you!


2. Remember The magic by counting the blessings of yesterday and writing them down. Ask yourself the question: What are the good things that happened yesterday? Scan the surface of yesterday until you feel satisfied that you’ve remembered and written down all the blessings of the day.

1.      Exercised!
2.      Good mother talks!
3.      Slept well
4.      Dreamt well
5.      Magic Rock practice
6.      Made plans
7.      Good chats with A.

Thank you thank you thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment