Saturday, August 23, 2014

The Magic Aug 23

forgot to post yesterday, though was doing in Microsoft Word


Aug 22

Count your blessings. Make a list of ten blessings. Write why you’re grateful. Reread your list, and at the end of each blessing say thank you, thank you, thank you, and feel as grateful for that blessing as you can.

I am truly blessed to have every moment of freedom and safety I have and have had.
Because although I’ve taken it for granted all my life, it is really a huge fortune!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so happy and grateful for  DOING the exercise. Every day now! Even after working hard and physically!
Because it is so good for me long-term and health and looks and FEELING in the DAY. Strength, energy, flexibility, and easier to not overeat.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly grateful for finding out that the Shakeology gives so much energy that some people cannot have it at night.
Because it turns out I am one of those people and now I know!
Thank you thank you thank you!

With all my heart, thank you for the good talk with MA this morning.
Because I am here for her.
Thank you thank you thank you!                                                                                                       

I am truly blessed to have M’s friendship.
Because of a million reasons. Including being there for each other, accepting each other, laughing together. It is a special relationship.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so happy and grateful for A.
Because we are good for each other. Good friends.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly grateful for the money for a hair cut and color.
Because I remember when I didn’t have it!
Thank you thank you thank you!

With all my heart, thank you for the great visit last night. I did not want to go. Was tired and achy and shy.
Because I went, felt good even in car on way, and had a very very nice time and a lot of love.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so incredibly fortunate and lucky and grateful for The gutters eing cleaned just now. Finally. Phew! And for J for pointing out how immediately necessary it was!
Thank you thank you thank you!
Because I think real problems have been prevented here!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so incredibly fortunate and lucky and grateful for helping Je yesterday with 21 Day Fix stuff!
Because I LOVE helping anyone with this!
Thank you thank you thank you!

Thank you thank you thank you!


2. Remember The magic by counting the blessings of yesterday and writing them down. Ask yourself the question: What are the good things that happened yesterday? Scan the surface of yesterday until you feel satisfied that you’ve remembered and written down all the blessings of the day.

1.      Went in to classroom. Wasn’t planning to but was sitting here accomplishing nothing and knew would feel more positive (plus get something done). So did!
2.      Got stuff done!
3.      Nice seeing T
4.      M stopped in for a surprise visit!
5.      I LIKED being there!
6.      I feel like this class – although I am a very good teacher period, this class will get the best out of me that any class has ever gotten!
7.      Oxycodone. Yes. I took half a pill. Thank God I don’t have a problem with pills or alcohol. I was in PAIN. Not exercise soreness, which I’m pretty much used to and kind of like. But PAIN. From the 2 days of work in the classroom. Black and lue, cuts, ribs area hurt so much was hard breathing, butt, legs, shoulders, neck, and upper arms in the middle pain straight across. All hurt! Couldn’t get relief! Couldn’t sit or lie down or stand or walk…. Couldn’t sleep…. After THREE NIGHTS with very little and very poor sleep! Remembered had pills from 2 years ago. Took half of one. Pain was gone. Oh thank goodness! Even slept. Phew!
8.      Felt good about self.
9.      Felt want to be with someone who really wants me.
10.   Felt like some prepole felt in 20’s: EXCITED about job, and doing it, and doing it well…
11.   Understanding the MELODY and implications thereof, of the Fantasie Impromptu. Will play it well I think
12.   Yesterday (Friday) I practiced piano nicely
13.   Got a great hair cut! And color. Looks so nice.
14.   And 2 compliments on it.
15.   In this world, at this time, it is a big deal to say that I hd a day of safetly.
16.   And I had a day of freedom.
17.   Put gas in car
18.   And air in tire.
19.   They did it for me.
20.   Gutter guy just noticed need chimney work. He did roof and is trustworthy guy so I will have him do it. Phew
21.   Broccoli last night
22.   Not skipping days exercising
23.   Might get massage today!

Thank you thank you thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment