Friday, August 8, 2014

The Magic Aug 8


Aug. 9

Count your blessings. Make a list of ten blessings. Write why you’re grateful. Reread your list, and at the end of each blessing say thank you, thank you, thank you, and feel as grateful for that blessing as you can.

I am truly blessed to have plans with MA soon.
Because it is good for both of us.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so happy and grateful for this form Mystic Sounds on fb: “Smile, do your best, count your blessings… and don’t let anything or anyone ruin your day.” ___
Because it makes me feel so good and is so cute and is suh a reminder of how many blessings I do have!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly grateful for my ability to enjoy word games online.
Because they’re nice plus I share them with my class.
Thank you thank you thank you!

With all my heart, thank you for Shakeology,
because it is filled with good ingredients and no crap and even mushroom things – I can’t eat mushrooms but get benefits in this – and it is delicious – they have TWO vegan kinds! Yay.
Thank you thank you thank you!                                                                                                       

I am truly blessed that I have one every day!
Because it is so good for me AND it feels like a “cheat” cause so good!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so happy and grateful for Chopin and piano,
because it is mindful for me. And it helps me feel good about myself.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly grateful for eyesight,
because it is good in all ways in my life!
Thank you thank you thank you!

With all my heart, thank you for my breathing and being healthy and not in a hospital,
because I am FREE and ABLE!
Thank you thank you thank you!!

I am so incredibly fortunate and lucky and grateful for hope!
Because    .

I am so incredibly fortunate and lucky and grateful for   ,
Because it keeps me going!
Thank you thank you thank you!

Thank you that I feel better. NOT like LAST summer!
Oh, thank you thank you thank you!

Thank you thank you thank you!


2. Remember The magic by counting the blessings of yesterday and writing them down. Ask yourself the question: What are the good things that happened yesterday? Scan the surface of yesterday until you feel satisfied that you’ve remembered and written down all the blessings of the day.

1.      I went to my mother to bring her what she needed form the store.
2.      Just to do THAT I had to have: a phone
3.      A car
4.      Ability to drive
5.      A license
6.      A store nearby
7.      Money to buy the thing
8.      My brain working
9.      Both feet and arms
10.   While there, a LOT came out! Anger at aide. Mine and hers! Aide gave her side too.
11.   Made new start with aide. Whether she decides to or not, I did. Out of decency!
12.   Had GREAT French lesson!
13.   And will go out with teacher one eve soon again too: )
14.   Nice chats with 2 people at work where I was.
15.   Magic Rock
16.   Read. Loving my book, “Alexandra” by Carolly Erickson.
17.   Slept
18.   GREAT dreams. So interesting!
19.   Got up when READY. – AND wasn’t too late : )

Thank you thank you thank you!

J
1.      We will see each other soon! Thank you!
2.      We will have fun! Thank you!
3.      We will be kind to each other! Thank you!
4.      We will see new things in each other! Thank you!
5.      You are helping my mother! Thank you!
6.      You are honest! Thank you!
7.      You are strong! Thank you!
8.      You are brave! Thank you!
9.      You are hard-working! Thank you!
10.   The smiles. Thank you!

Thank you thank you thank you!

Health
1.      My eyesight right now! Yay on it! Thank you!
2.      My heart right now! Very thankful!
3.      My lungs right now! Thank you!
4.      My strong muscles right now! Thank you!
5.      My brain right now! Thank you!

Thank you thank you thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment