Monday, August 11, 2014

The Magic August 11


Aug 11

Count your blessings. Make a list of ten blessings. Write why you’re grateful. Reread your list, and at the end of each blessing say thank you, thank you, thank you, and feel as grateful for that blessing as you can.

I am truly blessed to have seen this ___

Because it just makes me feel happy.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so happy and grateful for – and I know I’ve said it before – but I am SO happy and grateful for this 21 Day Fix!
Because I LIKE it. It is not like suffering! First time ever! Not having to put in the inordinate amount of time, or eat things don’t like, or be hungry, or do exercise I hate! I love it! Yes, it is hard to not overeat emotionally, but this is the easiest program ever! I am so grateful for it!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly grateful for the group on fb my free coach has
Because I get support and I give support
Thank you thank you thank you!

With all my heart, thank you for the exercises
Because I am stronger all the time and aware of my body and muscles, and sort of propelled forward now!
Thank you thank you thank you!                                                                                                       

I am truly blessed to have my body that responds so quickly and so well!
Because it is so rewarding and so hopeful!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so happy and grateful for M just called and said did have very nice time last night.
Because I think it’s not REALLY that I didn’t, it was that I thought I was off. Had intestinal things and chills yesterday…
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly grateful for abilities in THIS day.
Because - Can clean up more, do laundry, walk at mall, exercise here, shop for mother, plan foods, shop for sel, do some French. It promises to be a great day! Am grateful!
Thank you thank you thank you!

With all my heart, thank you for the time off and can clean up and make phone calls etc… for handyman etc.
Because better place will be my reard!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so incredibly fortunate and lucky and grateful for Shakeology
Because it is filled with nutrients. Plus I put it in my Nutribullet with greens and fruit
And – it is DELICIOUS!
TWO vegan flavors! Tropical strawberry and vegan chocolate!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so incredibly fortunate and lucky and grateful for the nice way things are going with J and the groth we both have!
Because I do love him. And… who knows…. : )
Thank you thank you thank you!!

Thank you thank you thank you!


2. Remember The magic by counting the blessings of yesterday and writing them down. Ask yourself the question: What are the good things that happened yesterday? Scan the surface of yesterday until you feel satisfied that you’ve remembered and written down all the blessings of the day.

1.      I didn’t have a good time with the 2 friends at dinner last night. And that is fine I got through it!
2.      And I was nice
3.      I cleaned up some. Will continue today: )
4.      I was alive, and breathing, and seeing…
5.      Practiced piano carefully.
6.      My new book came!
7.      I set up my small new notebook for eating and exercise this week ! : )
8.      I looked cute when left house.
9.      Great sandals
10.   Great necklace
11.   Didn’t eat badly at supper.

Thank you thank you thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment