Thursday, August 14, 2014

The Magic Aug 14


Aug 14

Count your blessings. Make a list of ten blessings. Write why you’re grateful. Reread your list, and at the end of each blessing say thank you, thank you, thank you, and feel as grateful for that blessing as you can.

I am truly blessed today!
Because I have NOTHING to do today but eat well, exercise, and get garbage out. I will also read and practice piano and clean bird cage. How wonderful! What a gift of a day!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so happy and grateful for this: “Cultivate the habit of being grateful for every good thing that comes to you, and to give thanks continuously. And because all things have contributed to your advancement, you should include all things in your gratitude.”
― Ralph Waldo Emerson __

Photo from fb page 1,000,000 beauty Pictures
Because I honestly believe this is wrothy of being read every day!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly grateful for this: “Until one has loved an animal, a part of one’s soul remains unawakened.” Anatole France
Because my birds bring life into my home. And I have loved many animals. And love even all those I’ve never met. Thank you, God, for animals!
Thank you thank you thank you!

With all my heart, thank you for my birdies flying all around the house right now!
Because they are happy and I am happy. Oh, how I love them!
Thank you thank you thank you!                                                                                                       

I am truly blessed to have mindfulness meditation when I do it
Because it is changing! Truly!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so happy and grateful for the opportunity to do it and share it at work!
Because I am not doing it alone then, and, I am helping others to have it too!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly grateful for loving books. It seems there is always a good one (or eight lol) now.
Because I so so so enjoy (and learn).
Thank you thank you thank you!

With all my heart, thank you for how I have changed toward exercise!!!!!!
Because I wouldn’t have seen it coming, but I LOVE it! Look forward to it almost every day!!!!! And it feels so good afterward!
I am really identifying myself as an exerciser now! And I LOVE that!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so incredibly fortunate and lucky and grateful for how helpful I am to others with the whole thing too!
Because although I don’t want to be a coach (I want to do this selfishly; I don’t want to work for others on it; and I think people deserve coaches with a LOT of experience and long-term success), I enoy helping others!
Plus, who knows, maybe someday when I retire…
I mean, this is really a huge part of my identity now! And for that I am so grateful!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so incredibly fortunate and lucky and grateful for finding inexpensive faux leather pocketbooks and wallets
Because I just bought! For school! Got 2 of each for less than half of what friends pay for 1 bag!!!!! And no animal products!
Thank you thank you thank you!

Thank you thank you thank you!


2. Remember The magic by counting the blessings of yesterday and writing them down. Ask yourself the question: What are the good things that happened yesterday? Scan the surface of yesterday until you feel satisfied that you’ve remembered and written down all the blessings of the day.

1.      I had a nice visit with my mother and Ma and C
2.      The beautiful flowers were in the middle of the table. I am so glad I bought them for her!
3.      M is able to start again in a week and a half. Yay!! Ok, technically I found that out this morning, but still.
4.      I practiced piano again as I’d walk by. That is good for me.
5.      I loved my book last night (Alexandra, The last Empress)
6.      I had such interesting dreams
7.      I looked cute
8.      Makeup nice
9.      Necklace cute. Mae by women in Nepal working their way out of poverty in businesses they start (as opposed to making a dollar a month for people in other countries to buy their stuff!).
10.   Lower Fix exercise kicked my butt and I LOVED it!
11.   I was alive and ok and fine.
12.   All senses worked, all organs worked, car worked.
13.   Didn’t need a/c. Was cool and lovely.
Thank you thank you thank you!

Thank you thank you thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment