Wednesday, August 20, 2014

The Magic Aug 20


Aug 20

Count your blessings. Make a list of ten blessings. Write why you’re grateful. Reread your list, and at the end of each blessing say thank you, thank you, thank you, and feel as grateful for that blessing as you can.

I am truly blessed to have this___
Because having seen it this am, I believe it. I really do. About ME! And about YOU! Yes!
Thank you thank you thank you

I am so happy and grateful that although I really really really wanted to overeat “just this once” in middle of night last night, I didn’t!
Because I awakened feeling GOOD!
AND – got to take day 2 (out of 21) mini-post-it off my calendar! Which also felt good!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly grateful that this morning two male friends on fb each just tagged me in nice posts. That feels so good! Separate individual thingsJ
Because they were thinking of me.
One was funny and one was deep and it was just so nice to see them both this morning!
Thank you thank you thank you!

With all my heart, thank you for this opportunity. For a new school year to teach the little ones
Because I realize I will NOT always have it. And I only cherish it more. I see bubbles and fun and joy in my mind’s eye when I picture it!
Thank you thank you thank you!                                                                                                       

I am truly blessed to have awakened with a smile! And a desire to thank God!
Because it has been a while again since awakening that way. What a LOVELY feeling! Blessed!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so happy and grateful for peace, everywhere there is peace.
Because living beings deserve peace. Dear God may there be more. Amen.
Thank you thank you thank you for the peace in my own life!

I am truly grateful for hummus and pretzel thing,
because I will use it for a quick energy-giving little lunch while doing classroom today.
And it is a sign of the true outrageous luxuries in my life.
Thank you thank you thank you!

With all my heart, thank you for children being children.
Because they bubble and giggle and cry and try and are honest about who they ARE. And I love getting to work with them and help them!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so incredibly fortunate and lucky and grateful for J’s help with my mother! Even JUST NOW with pills and pain problem…
Because it is one thing I don’t have to do alone!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so incredibly fortunate and lucky and grateful for breath and life and vision and drivablilty and opportunities
Because who knows what the day can bring?
Thank you thank you thank you!

Thank you thank you thank you!


2. Remember The magic by counting the blessings of yesterday and writing them down. Ask yourself the question: What are the good things that happened yesterday? Scan the surface of yesterday until you feel satisfied that you’ve remembered and written down all the blessings of the day.

1.      Keeping up with things as I use them
2.      Listened to Rubenstein and learned more about one of my pieces
3.      Great exercise session
4.      Little walk at mall. Was important for me to get out.
5.      Found out classroom ready for me to do (gulp will start today… not enough hours/days a bit nervous but that’s usual)
6.      Found out classroom piano has been tuned!
7.      Made own sauce yum. And pasta bake came out great.
8.      I did not overeat at all again 2 days in a row, even though I was up in “middle” of night again a bit nervous! Yay!

Thank you thank you thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment