Sunday, August 24, 2014

The Magic August 24


Sadness yesterday and today creeping more and more even started Thursday.
So will do TONS of gratitudes RIGHT NOW!

I am so so so grateful, truly (‘cause if not I won’t list it)! For, among other things:

1.      Changes
2.      Choices
3.      Opportunities
4.      The book The Magid
5.      The 21 Day Fix
6.      My birds and their sweet chirping
7.      My piano
8.      My increased understanding of the music now
9.      J having left , so that, I HAVW grown
10.   The chance that he’ll come back.
11.   I AM loveable.
12.   Plans yesterday
13.   And today
14.   And tomorrow
15.   Every person who loves me
16.   Enough money for life
17.   Don’t hate my house
18.   Good brain
19.   Good job
20.   Car
21.   Breath!
22.   Voice!
23.   EYESIGHT!
Sunday AM
Last night going out with friend. I can think of these gratitudes just from that:
1.      Ability to drive
2.      Car
3.      Gas in car
4.      Happy FEELING driving! Like a freedom feeling. Nice
5.      Safe trip.
6.      Convenient ride
7.      Just to drive I have
8.      Eyesight
9.      Hearing
10.   2 arms
11.   2 legs
12.   breath
13.   Parkways
14.   Brain…
15.   Disposable income to go out
16.   Met friend
17.   She looked great and had had a wonderful day. I am happy for her.
18.   Met at place we both like
19.   Got table right away
20.   Restaurants
21.   Nice man greeting us
22.   Spent little
23.   Didn’t overdo
24.   Cheap movie tickets too
25.   Sitting with friend
26.   Water
27.   Enjoyed movie
28.   She did too
29.   Great drive home, safe, easy, no traffic
And now
1.      Slept
2.      Interesting unique dreams
3.      Awakened
4.      Coffee helps mood

5.      A is online
6.      Birds are well
7.      A friend just raved about coal tar and said good for skin problems. And I realized – lucky – I don’t have skin problems
8.      ( just fed the birds. So happy have enough good things for them
9.      And toys too
10.   Piano going well
11.   Books to read
12.   Trees blowing in breeze
13.   Air
14.   Home
15.   Fresh brewed coffee this am
16.   Cups
17.   Laptop
18.   Nook
19.   New book in Nook last night too
20.   Nice people at work. Probably everyone means well
21.   Sick little boy gonna get better
22.   M’s love for me
23.   MA’s too
24.   Plans with MA later
25.   Shopping list almost done
26.   Will shop for mother today
27.   Birds chirping right now
28.   Phone call this am from M

Count your blessings. Make a list of ten blessings. Write why you’re grateful. Reread your list, and at the end of each blessing say thank you, thank you, thank you, and feel as grateful for that blessing as you can.

I am truly blessed to have my health!
Because I am not in a hospital; I can work; I can play piano: I can go away if I want
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so happy and grateful for compassion. Mine and other people’s
Because caring is so important and so helpful in this world
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly grateful for integrity. Mine and other people’s.
Because it is hope.
Thank you thank you thank you!

With all my heart, thank you for me kind of dating J now
Because I love it. And it too is hopeful.
Thank you thank you thank you!                                                                                                       

I am truly blessed to have professional development.
Because it makes me a better teacher.
And I enjoy going.
And I even like the lunch I buy when there.
And I even like the food I bring to mother from restaurant on those days.
And it is – re-invigorating to get out of the classroom sometimes.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so happy and grateful for work starting soon
Because  I need it this year. For me.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly grateful for even being allowed extra professional development days
Because  I like them. Especially alone.
Thank you thank you thank you!

With all my heart, thank you for  living near cities and nature both
Because  I hope to take advantage of them more soon.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so incredibly fortunate and lucky and grateful for exercise. Which I am about to do right now.
Because it is good for my long-term health. It is building strength now. It is building confidence now. It winds up taking an hour with the exercise, shake I drink after, and not rushing at all. Then I shower. And this is a ll good for me. I am losing inches. It burns some calories too.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so incredibly fortunate and lucky and grateful for 21 Day Fix fb page, coaches’ page with so many people, and coach’s page just us 19.
Because it is a lot of support I get AND get to give.
Thank you thank you thank you!

Thank you thank you thank you!


2. Remember The magic by counting the blessings of yesterday and writing them down. Ask yourself the question: What are the good things that happened yesterday? Scan the surface of yesterday until you feel satisfied that you’ve remembered and written down all the blessings of the day.

1.      A. said I’m his best friend. That was nice.
2.      Hair looked cute
3.      One pair of earrings was broken but it awas only like 4 dollars and I’ll go and see if they’ll replace anyway, I think.
4.      Other pair looked cute
5.      Clothes a little looser.
6.      Didn’t pig out.
7.      Exercised – good.
8.      Piano – good.
9.      Birds – good.
10.   New book

It is all a LOT better than struggling for rice from garbage to get through an evening, or running for life from bombings….
Thank you thank you thank you!

Thank you thank you thank you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment