Saturday, August 9, 2014

The Magic Aug 9


Aug 10

Count your blessings. Make a list of ten blessings. Write why you’re grateful. Reread your list, and at the end of each blessing say thank you, thank you, thank you, and feel as grateful for that blessing as you can.

I am truly blessed to have seen forms of this for a very long time ____



Because it is true and I am working on it!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so happy and grateful for wonderful dreams most nights now
Because I have had periods of nightmares in my life!
So for THIS, thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly grateful for this one too omg _____

Because it is my only hope!
Thank you thank you thank you!

With all my heart, thank you for my 100 Days of Happiness Challenge,
because it turns out, I wind up going through so many! The challenge, it turns out, isn’t FINDING one thing, it is SELECTING – ONLY – one! : )
Thank you thank you thank you!                                                                                                       

I am truly blessed to have the discipline I’m having!
Because daily exercise, watching what I eat, piano practice, doing for my mother, all of it is good for me. And is building habits. And, as A said, “it can be applied to anything.” Yay!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so happy and grateful for A’s encouragement.
Because I had real – deep – breaths of relief with it this am on IM!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly grateful for this from Mystic Sounds fb page: “Find something to be happy about ~
and celebrate life.” ___

Because  - yes – it is what I am doing!
Thank you thank you thank you!

With all my heart, thank you for my eyesight and my hearing and my voice and my brain and my walking and my pinao playing and my typing.
Because those are such gifts and so life-enhancing!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so incredibly fortunate and lucky and grateful for all all my opporutnites. Like, I am within years of retirement now such that I can see it – not like “someday in 25 years.”
And that makes me only appreciate what I do and want to do it extra well, even more!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so incredibly fortunate and lucky and grateful for people commenting on my smile, my eyes, my hair, my curves.
Because compliments feel GOOD!
Thank you thank you thank you!

Thank you thank you thank you!

2. Remember The magic by counting the blessings of yesterday and writing them down. Ask yourself the question: What are the good things that happened yesterday? Scan the surface of yesterday until you feel satisfied that you’ve remembered and written down all the blessings of the day.

1.      Dinner with MA last night. Good
2.      Movie with her too. Loved it. Went for her had no interest but was not against it and wanted to see movie. But wound up liking it a lot
3.      Great dreams
4.      Great book
5.      Bought nb for my new round 21 Day Fix. Little cute nb
6.      Mother’s aide surprised me with a magazine subscription! It came yesterday!
7.      Being out and about was good for me
8.      Found AS ALWAYS that finding ONE thing in day for Magic Rock practice or 100 Days Happiness Challenge is a challenge because many things good in each day!
9.      GREAT exercise! 21 Day Fix Lower Fix
10.   Visited mother. Good! Nice time for all 3 of us (her, me, and her aide)
11.   Was down about something but kept “fighting” way through

Thank you thank you thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment