Thursday, August 28, 2014

The Magic Aug 28


Aug. 28

Count your blessings. Make a list of ten blessings. Write why you’re grateful. Reread your list, and at the end of each blessing say thank you, thank you, thank you, and feel as grateful for that blessing as you can.

I am truly grateful for:
Sweating in classroom - more boxes - more cleaning - more more more -
And then, 4 or 5 children come to the window.
"The teacher's in there!"
I say from across the room, "Hello! How are you?"
*Adorable* little boy says, and I quote, "Fine thank you. How are you?"
I say, "What beautiful manners you have!"
And little girl *whispers* to him (but I hear because sometimes little kids can't control their whisper-volume lol): "Oh she sounds nice!"
Because    . He was relieved.
I was now in love.
And that.
Was that.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly blessed to have M’s girls love me so much. And even little Ji, runs to me and kisses me and smiles and said the other day, “Oh I missed you!”
Because I love them and I want the beset for them!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so happy and grateful for: I think it’s not pneumonia.
Because I think it’s something I did exercising (a mistake). I was very worried yesterday so this is a big relief.
Of COURSE, if I have trouble breathing I will see dr!
Thank you thank you thank you!

With all my heart, thank you for that ability to GO to dr when NEED
Because there are people who can’t. And of course they are just as deserving as I…
Thank you thank you thank you!                                                                                                       

I am truly blessed to have a beautiful classroom.
Because J helped originally – a TON – and I have done since, and it is beautiful.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so happy and grateful for abilities
Because I have the ability to breathe! To see! To talk! To work! To drive! To play piano! To love.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly grateful for my job
Because it helps keep me from going crazy, frankly…
Thank you thank you thank you!

With all my heart, thank you for summer fruit.
Because it is healthy and I have been enjoying it.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so incredibly fortunate and lucky and grateful for sleep at night!
Because I don’t struggle for sleep, thank goodness.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so incredibly fortunate and lucky and grateful for coffee having an effect on me.
Because it wakes me mentally and physically and helps my mood too.
Thank you thank you thank you!

Thank you thank you thank you!


2. Remember The magic by counting the blessings of yesterday and writing them down. Ask yourself the question: What are the good things that happened yesterday? Scan the surface of yesterday until you feel satisfied that you’ve remembered and written down all the blessings of the day.

1.      Meeting that kid!
2.      One more little area o room and I’m done with that
3.      It is so pretty! I am REALLY pleased with it!
4.      Sleep
5.      Magic Rock practice
6.      Visit form the little girls yay
7.      Smiling with others.
8.      Healthy lunch

I appreciate all the gifts in my lucky life.
May I only do so more and more.
Thank you thank you thank you!

Thank you thank you thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment