Monday, August 4, 2014

The Magic Aug. 4


Aug 4

Count your blessings. Make a list of ten blessings. Write why you’re grateful. Reread your list, and at the end of each blessing say thank you, thank you, thank you, and feel as grateful for that blessing as you can.

I am truly blessed to have taken that hour-long walk at the mall yesterday!
Because it burned calories, it is good for my strength, and – it helped my mood! On top of that, I found the PERFECT exercise shorts for $10.50! The ones I’d had have pockets – that was silly – the dumbbells get caught up in the pocket edges!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so happy and grateful for my cardio yesterday,
because it was hard which means it’s good for me, and, I’m getting better all the time.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly grateful for someone posting this on fb today,
because I kind of really needed it.
Thank you thank you thank you!
“There are so many reasons it is great to be alive today. This little fellow is just one.”
__


With all my heart, thank you for my visiting with mother yesterday,
because it is good for her and for me and for D and for Ma too. And I brought her groceries (only got specialty items day before).      

I am truly blessed to have the book The Magic and my Magic Rock Practice,
because thinking of wonderful things at night before bed is very good and important for me and that is something important I was missing.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so happy and grateful for these days off!
Because first and foremost although 3 x very sad, mostly NOT sinking at all let alone badly like last year. Secondly, I’m eating better. Third, I’m exercising. And fourth, there’s no time anyway for everything let alone if I were working.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly grateful for this reminder, thank you!
Because I certainly do believe it’s true. And if always remembered - - - wow!
__

Thank you than you thank you!

With all my heart, thank you for good sleep !
Because I think sleep is medically important in every way: physically and emotionally and even spiritually.  And I am very lucky to have it.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so incredibly fortunate and lucky and grateful for such interesting dreams,
because they make the sleep enjoyable even. Plus they remind me I do have a great brain!
Thank you thank you thank you!

With my heart, thank you for good books and authors!
Because I learn from books, about history. And about people. I feel – part of. And I enjoy reading. And it is good for the brain I’m sure. And it is even escape a little, which may not be healthy but…
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so intensely incredible WONDERFULLY grateful for this feeling of my own body!
Because it has moved everything to another level! One NEEDS an awareness of own body. I was living ALL in my spirit and head. NO! I am a human animal. Need to be AWARE of my muscles and core and movement. SO good!
Thank you thank you thank you!

Thank you for THIS! __

Because I think I AM much stronger than I’d every thought.
I thin we ALL are!
Thank you thank you thank you!

Thank you thank you thank you!


2. Remember The magic by counting the blessings of yesterday and writing them down. Ask yourself the question: What are the good things that happened yesterday? Scan the surface of yesterday until you feel satisfied that you’ve remembered and written down all the blessings of the day.

1.      Turning my mood around with that hour-long walk! Thank you!
2.      My cardio exercise
3.      Finding the perfect exercise shorts!
4.      Fresh organic kale!
5.      For me AND the birds!
6.      Great piano!
7.      Fresh organic blackberries, cherries, and banana and tomatoes!
8.      Shakeology!
9.      Energy!
10.   Great book! (near end of Nicholas and Alexandra. Sad book at end I know is coming, but is history. And well-written and interesting.
11.   Coffee. I am grateful for the coffee here yesterday (and today and every day) because it helps my mood.
12.   Tv was enjoyable
13.   Physical strength
14.   Ok mood after slight icky time with mother’s aide. But life HAS slight icky times and that’s ok. I am SO GLAD I took it to the physical instead of lying around in murk!

Thank you thank you thank you!
Really.
Thank you thank you thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment