Saturday, May 11, 2013

Birdies


I'm watching a little tv and crocheting, and they're hanging on their front porch.
Ooh - and now fying ALL AROUND.
Oh good.
They really help me to hang on, my little babes.

I was just thinking:

If only they knew -
how safe they are.
How I will always make sure they have all that they need
And do all I can to make sure they have all that they WANT.
That I ALREADY have PLANS for them. For this summer, etc.
And plans for God forbid something happens to me...

That They are healthy, they have each other, and me.
That I picked them out on purpose
And love them very much.

That they are good enough JUST AS THEY ARE.

That I LOVE when they get closer to me. But it is not a REQUIREMENT of any sort.
There ARE no requirements.
I love them unconditionally.

And it actually gives me joy just that they exist.
And I want to share the joy with them.

That they will be well taken care of for all their natural days.

And have nothing to ever worry about. Ever.

--
And then I thought -
Imagine -
Maybe there IS a God.
Who feels JUST that way about me...
--
And now, at 7:20 pm, Jewel just did it. First time ever. He came up from my left hand inex finger to my right hand index finger when I put it against his lower belly above his feet and said, "Up."
He DID IT!
I am so happy about this.
And they are flying about again.
Lots of hours of freedom today for my beautiful much-loved boys:)

No comments:

Post a Comment