Sunday, May 19, 2013

Ok. So for Today...

I have a stomach-on-the-ground sort of feeling but NOT extreme.
So
I have decided to say YES. To life.

I am stressed
Feeling overwhelmed
Behind
Burdened
Frightened a little bit.

Lots of things/reasons. Doesn't matter.

MA called. last minute. Wants me to meet with her and her visiting (adult) niece from CA, for lunch. I said cant'...
I called back.
Said yes.

I will go to the bird store and get a new kind of pellet and one toy.
Meet them for lunch.
Do my mother's grocery store shopping.
Come back.

And this is MUCH better for me than not.

I just went to Dunkin' Donuts. For bagel. Hey - maybe not the MOST healthy breakfast but is ok. And getting out was so good for me.
Picked up Sunday paper too. Which I can read AND then use for like a month for cage lining.

Birds were out almost all day yesterday. Well, door opened all day. They still stay a lot on or in the cage but flew and played out a lot too.
Going to bird store today - even the thought of it - brings me cheer.
They are flying all around right now too. Good!
And the lunch - although I warned MA (my best friend since like 1989) that I will look like crap and not be the best conversationalist - the lunch will be - normal. Normal is good.
I will do a bit of laundry and dishes too.

That's it.
That's good.
Not overwhelm myself.

***I MUST get out EVERY morning.

If you are reading this, I can honestly say, I wish YOU a WONDERFUL day.


No comments:

Post a Comment