Wednesday, May 15, 2013

My 100 Gratitudes Today

I am grateful, especially for numbers 74, 75, and 76. A phew.

1. I read that post this morning about preparing self to eat. (posted in today’s journal page). And did it some for b’fast.
2. I was IN THE MOMENT most of the drive to work
3. I got in and saw my tentative assignment for net year. I will NOT have to change grades. PHEW!
4. And – oh thank G. I will be with M again! Oh, thank God!
5. I am DETERMINED to work on my HEALTH and have started with full intent
6. Even did little stretchy exercises this morning.
7. And broccoli coming for lunch With brown rice
8. I remembered when I got to work, what dr. said about GIVING to others these weeks, and just living FOR THAT.
9. I got beautiful projects done in the computer room with the students today. Well, I helped them and THEY got them done.
10. I am grateful fort he lunch I had today
11. As it turns out, M MIGHT or MIGHT NOT be with me next year. That’s NOT good. BUT she MIGHT. That IS good.
12. And she has a feeling IT WILL WORK OUT. DIFFERENT INFORMATION CIRCULATING…
13. Impressionist Art.
14. Post-Impressionist Art.
15. That I have been to the Metropolitan Museum of Art (a number of times)
16. And the Guggenheim
17. And MoMA
18. And the museum of Natural History
19. a number of times
20. And three planetariums
21. a number of times
22. And Neue Gallery museum
23. And the Nation Academy Museum
24. And the Opera
25. Twice
26. And the ballet once
27. And one of the operas was a dress rehearsal, which was very interesting too.
28. And Radio City music Hall.
29. A number of times
30. And Carnegie hall
31. A number of Times
32. And Lincoln Center
33. A number of times
34. And Broadway plays
35. More than once
36. And Broadway musicals
37. A number of times
38. And many shows. Singers, bands, concerts, Shakespeare, etc.
39. And many many movies
40. In NYC
41. and where I live
42. and other place
43. and even on vaca
44. And vegan restaurants! (In NYC)
45. Including Blossom – oh I love it
46. And Candle 79 – my favorite
47. And Blossom CafĂ© – love love love it
48. And Strictly Roots – my favorite food
49. And Zen Palette ( I don’t love it)
50. And a few whose names I can’t even remember
51. And one where I live
52. And one or two vegetarian ones where I live
53. And street fairs
54. And carnivals
55. And county fairs in more than one county
56. And Bermuda
57. And Barbadoes
58. And Niagara Falls
59. Twice
60. And London
61. And L.A.
62. Twice
63. And Montreal
64. And D.C.
65. A number of times
66. And Cedar Rapids, iowa.
67. Twice
68. And of course New York, New Jersey
69. Pennsylvania
70. Connecticut
71. Massachussetts
72. Vermont
73. Maryland
74. I am grateful for this thought: I could meet someone who has a family! And I could have like, grandchildren (having never had children).
75. And that really EXCITED me today, in the afternoon on my break, when I thought of it.
76. And it meant that indeed my whole world does NOT revolve around J.
77. I actually didn’t feel so bad for those little minutes
78. And playing the Chopin too.
79. The birds are spending a LOT more time free now. Out of the cage.
80. And in it with the door open, which they seem to like very much. I understand, of course; it puts the control of their own little bodies in their own will: )
81. And on the little landing (which they love)
82. I love being with them.
83. And – I love their cute sweet little feet. So innocent.
84. Especially when they use them to be on me and I feel them!
85. I am SO GLAD they have each other!
86. The nice Comments-section-on-facebook, that I’m having with a gf right now
87. Free time today til tomorrow am
88. My cell phone
89. Summer
90. Jewel
91. Regina, who writes “Romancing Your Soul.” I HIGHLY recommend this fb page!
92. And – she is to be coming out with a book soon!
93. And does a something for money – like a course online or phone or something. It’s expensive though; I don’t think I’ll do it.
94. Humor
95. M and I and our humor together
96. That I do not have to change graes next year
97. M’s love for me
98. M is 17 years younger than I (as I am 17 years younger than MA). I like her parents very much, and they like me very much too. It JUST hit me this morning – that THEY are only about 7 years older than I! So I asked her to see if THEY have a divorced or widowed male friend who might like to meet me! It is a VERY MUCH MORE select pool than any old loser online….
99. Vegan egg salad
100. Water. Lots of water. Access to all that water.
101. Being not as depressed as a week ago Sunday and the following few days!

No comments:

Post a Comment