Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Posts - One to Start - and Have Been Adding

“For me one of the hardest parts to a relationship was when the other person wanted to leave. There were several times I was left. Each time I went through a period of being angry and hurt. But over the course of life I learned to accept that when someone does not want to be in relationship with us the truly loving thing, for us and for them, is to let them go.

Clinging with a tight-fisted grip to other people wishing, and hoping, and wallowing in what we think should have been does not allow us to honestly look at what we need to learn so we can move on having grown into better partner/friend material. Looking back now I would not trade the heartache I went through of losing any of the people I did. Each time someone left I learned from the relationship and that got me one step closer to the life-partner I eventually found.” – Blessings, Regina of Romancing Your Soul

"We gain strength, and courage, and confidence by each experience in which we really stop to look fear in the face...we must do that which we think we cannot." -Eleanor Roosevelt


from fb page: "Those who mind dont matter & those who matter dont mind:"
Loneliness is part of being human. It reminds us that we are not complete in ourselves.

from fb page, "Those who mind dont matter & those who matter dont mind:"
Life is a journey, with problems to solve, lessons to learn, but most of all, experiences to enjoy



No comments:

Post a Comment