Saturday, May 4, 2013

My 100 Gratitudes Today

I am grateful:

1. Birds. Not just mine
2. But mine a lot : )
3. That I can practice piano
4. I will go get toys and millet for birdies today
5. A little nice red wine last night
6. Getting along well with A.
7. The things I’ve learned from him.
8. I am counting points today.
9. I hae a car
10. And I like my car
11. It runs well
12. And is so pretty
13. And SO comfortable, that it feels like the seat was custom made for me!
14. I am intensely grateful THAT I am grateful to be alive
15. Summer has been using the ladder a lot : )
16. He actually climbs up it, and pulls the toy across the bar closer to him and plays with it.
17. They are SO smart!
18. And can help people appreciate animals
19. Trees. I am so grateful for trees.
20. Coffee. I don’t know why, but it not only helps me wake up, but helps my mood too!
21. WW tomorrow
22. Singing. I like to sing.
23. Books. I think it’s worthwhile to read.
24. MA.
25. And all that books have done and do for her.
26. This_________
27. Humor
28. Laughter
29. Botanical Gardens
30. All my wonderful times there with J.
31. The movies I’ve seen
32. That my life is not over!
33. Who knows what’s to come.
34. AND – I have today!
35. New starts
36. And also, not new starts. Just going along day to day.
37. THIS day
38. Buddhism
39. Birdsong.
40. And that although I’ve ALWAYAS been grateful for it, I NOW have it IN MY HOUSE!
41. Jewel walked up my arm near shoulder last night.
42. AND – surprisingly – Summer did too!!
43. The cage shifted when I wheeld them. And it made a big problem. It was titled; water was everywhere in and out of it; I “couldn’t” get it back. BUT – I DID!
44. The dream the night before. *At CRAZY man’s house. Like captive. Every detail. The kitchen, carpets, hall, walls, bedroom, … He was dangerous. And crazier than I’d ever known. It was terrifying. There were others trapped too. BUT – somehow, *I * knew how to handle him. And – BOTH my parents came (irl my father is dead). And *I * was able to hatch a plan! I was able to get my parents alone for a SECOND when they first got there, and say, firmly, “LISTEN. He is crazy; dangerous. WILL kill us. DOES have guns. *I * know how to handle him. FOLLOW MY LEAD.” And they KNEW to trust me. AND – when I awakened, in the dream we were getting in the big car with rows of seats. To escape. It had worked!
45. And *I * was the first one in. That’s good too.
46. It was a meaningful dream, I think.
47. Access to good foods.
48. And plenty fo water.
49. There is no PHYSCAL EXTRENAL reason why I can’t eat so very very well.
50. And – I have contacted the hospital where I did so well during the pneumonia. They have a good nutrition program.
51. And they called me back.
52. And I should be able to take their help within weeks.
53. For free or a co-pay. So grateful
54. The weather now.
55. My sunglasses.
56. That I can see.
57. I just played the Chopin. And beautifully. Phew. After last night was horrible lol. The end needs a TOUCH of work. But the whole thing. Was beautiful. Beautiful. And almost flawless too. Yay!
58. Washing machine in my home. I am so lucky to have that.
59. And dryer too.
60. And place to hang things downstairs.
61. I am going to take a walk in the park today!!
62. And do MORE around POSITIVE people in general this month!
63. A. has been calling. That’s nice.
64. Scrabble at scrabble blast at wired arcade. I enjoy it.
65. Ezekial bread
66. Basil pesto hummus.
67. I will be okay.
68. And better yet, I AM okay.
69. My mother is alive these days. And thriving. Wow.
70. The lawyer might help about her being able to afford the help.
71. I’m also grateful that I care more about that than “my inheritance.”
72. That I am nice.
73. That M knows it
74. That A knows it
75. That MA knows it
76. Word games
77. My students
78. My birds’ tails. So pretty.
79. How smart they are
80. How communicative too.
81. That I can afford toys for them
82. Breath. I am SO grateful for my breath!
83. My warm robe
84. Any my pretty robe
85. And I even have a second pretty robe
86. Chocoloate soy milk gmo free
87. Water
88. Leaves
89. Flowers
90. Plants indoors too
91. My lilac bush!!
92. My yellow and red tulips from J. that came up again this year
93. My forsythia
94. Veganism
95. Thich Nhat Hanh
96. Oprah. Really.
97. Birdie
98. EJ
99. JJ
100. That I have a job
101. And am able to do it
102. And am off today lol

No comments:

Post a Comment