Wednesday, May 29, 2013

grats

rushing to work today
must finish later

I am grateful:

1. the sleep I had last night
2. the dreams I had last night
3. that A didn’t harass me
4. coffee in the morning
5. that it helps my mood too
6. this morning, I woke up and the first word that came to me and slipped out of my mouth, was, “Fuck.” BUT I switched it immediately to God and prayed as I walked ab ut the house.
7. And I pray right now, ‘Thank you, God. For all ALL my blessing and gifts. Those I write here today and the many more that exist as well!
8. I am lucky to have enough food
9. And water
10. And heat
11. And shelter
12. And to have a job
13. And to work with people who mostly behave toward each other
14. And next door to my close friend
15. We (a few teachers) are giving a treat to kids today
16. This_____
17. Birds (outside)
18. My birds
19. That I can have them on my hand
20. I love love love the feel of their little feet on my hand
21. Innocence
22. My students. The best ever.
23. This________

No comments:

Post a Comment