Friday, May 3, 2013

My 100 Gratitudes Today

I am grateful:

1. Wednesday evening, Jewel opened his wing while on my hand, in a way he never has before! Twice! I got to see it spread so wide open, close up! It is BEAUTIFUL! Almost sheer white in between!
2. I am happier than I used to be. So I’m thinking this is true _____
3. My nice talk with the guy from online, on the phone (with my number blocked just in case) last night.
4. The two others with whom I’m corresponding a little in wriring.
5. A’s support with it all.
6. Art
7. Poetry
8. The combination
9. Jo’s fb posts. I’m so glad I didn’t defriend her.
10. Being supportive to A about his surgery (whether he gets it and appreciates it or not)
11. Breath! I am still having good breath! Yaaaaay!
12. Allergist later today.
13. Scoring tests today.
14. I am good at understanding the rules and rubrics
15. And fast
16. And I am able (they tell to) to take others’ stacks and finish after mine are finished. And I like helping.
17. Plus, it gets us out sooner.
18. And that’s good for everyone: )
19. This practice of gratitudes
20. Weekend coming
21. My dear birds
22. Jewel came out a little last night. Didn’t for a few nights before.
23. Li and all the help he was to me
24. My freedom from L. Oy.
25. That Jewel just came to my finger a few ties this morning
26. That I gave them fresh water
27. And greens
28. And food
29. And do every morning
30. And sometimes again later, depending (if water needs changing, or they’re out of greens…
31. Tried apples again last night. They do NOT like. Everyone has own taste I’m sure…. So so far they do NOT like strawberries or blueberries (frozen and thawed) or apples. But I am grateful that can have other fruits to try … (because fruits are supposed to be good for them)
32. I am grateful that I exist. Grateful to be alive.
33. And very very especially grateful to feel that way!
34. I might have a date next weekend. No biggy, just a little date… that is nice, or at least good practice lol.
35. I KNOW the guy REALLY likes me. I’m not SO sure I REALLY like him…. We’ll see. Might be a little controlling/pushy. But A. thinks he’s good. And *I’ll * get practice being strong in myself…
36. People at work who like me.
37. Air
38. Weather
39. Birdsong
40. Sight
41. Hearing
42. Speech
43. Walking
44. Hands
45. P’s nice note to me this am
46. My hair
47. Baths
48. Showers
49. Clean clothes
50. Kandinsky
51. Lee Krasner
52. My lovely trip to that museum with L last year.
53. Two, in fact.
54. The flapping of bird wings
55. Organic food for my babies
56. It. Is. Friday.
57. Dreams
58. Very vivid dreams
59. Even nightmares.
60. Last night’s – in last night’s - *I * was the hero!
61. *I * saved myself!
62. And others!
63. And both my parents were involved!
64. Deep breath I just took.
65. The strength I DO have
66. Birdie
67. EJ
68. JJ
69. YOU
70. This blog
71. Signets
72. Gosslings
73. Duckings
74. Chicks
75. Parakeets all
76. Parrots all
77. Beautiful fb nature picture posts
78. Happy colors
79. M
80. That happy colors make me THINK of M
81. My health!
82. My skin
83. My feet
84. My heart. So lucky. Really
85. That I’ve gotten through my surgeries fine
86. My playground for the birds
87. They give us breakfast and lunch today
88. Enough money to live
89. French. I just love that language
90. My body. Wow. Finally
91. My breasts
92. My smile
93. My eyes
94. Humor
95. Laughter
96. Smiles
97. Greetings
98. People who are friendly
99. People who are compassionate
100. People who try. And grow. And change.

No comments:

Post a Comment