Sunday, May 12, 2013

My 100 Gratitudes Today

If you are seeing this, I can honestly tell you: I love you.

I am grateful:

1. My eyedrops
2. My piano
3. The tuner will come soon
4. That I have FINALLY STARTED to save a little money
5. Petunias
6. Pansies
7. Fuschia plants
8. Sunday morning – Mother’s Day. I am grateful that I woke up
9. And that it was the first thing I said, “Thank you God, that I woke up. There is SO MUCH that feels overwhelming to me. I am SO far behind in almost EVETRYTHING! And my house is a mess – please don’t yell at me for it… But my first thought was, Thank you, God, that I woke up. Can you know how grateful I am for THAT!!!!!
10. That my mother is alive for this day. She wasn’t supposed to be.
11. That MA is coming with us. Because it is hard for me alone with my mother sometimes. Long reasons – doesn’t matter here
12. I have been becoming able to take pics of the birds
13. they are out this morning. First MORNING outing
14. Jewel comes to me so readily now. I do believe he really trust me. As has been for quite a while now
15. I can drive
16. I have a license. Didn’t til age 23. I do appreciate it!
17. Have car
18. Paid for myself
19. I have a home
20. My birds are free for an hour on weekdays and more on weekends now. Yay.
21. And soon we’ll go outside too (in cage though)
22. Money for dinner today
23. CAN do laundry for week.
24. And dishes
25. Not crippled
26. People who bother to post positive things on fb
27. Beautiful art
28. Well, ALL art I guess
29. Buddhism
30. Well, ALL religions and philosophies I guess. Buddhism is my PHILOSOPHY.
31. Thich Nhat Hanh. Bless him.
32. J.
33. Ji
34. M
35. MA
36. O
37. St
38. A
39. L
40. ML
41. Ma
42. Mad
43. Maha
44. Ch
45. YOU!
46. Birdie
47. EJ
48. JJ
49. The forgiveness I have found in my heart, has changed my present
50. And my future. There was a time I thought I’d never find it
51. And that does mean things do change.
52. Hope
53. Millet for my birds
54. Birds outside
55. Trees
56. Grass
57. People who are working to save the planet for the human race. Every one of us. In our own ways.
58. Every moment of happiness I’ve ever had.
59. My babes are on their activity center right now. That makes me very happy. Granted, I had to use millet as a lure…. Lol
60. Bright yellow. I love that color.
61. And my birds both happen o have that color on the crown of their heads.
62. And a bit on Summer’s wings
63. And Jewel a bit more
64. I think maybe I WILL be in a good relationship one day. And who knows with whom.
65. And I WANT to be with someone who appreciates ME
66. And treats me well
67. But I WANT to not have to be TAKEN CARE OR
68. I HAVE grown some
69. “Be content with what you have; rejoice in the way things are. When you realize there is nothing lacking, the whole world belongs to you.” Lao Tzu
70. That I took some time off from A and my feelings have straightened out a lot
71. That I am not giving in to P on everything! Probably soon not on ANYTHING else, in fact!
72. DOING the grats today
73. Will be able to let birdies outa gain later
74. That I was able to get my mother and MA out.
75. Able to drive
76. To get us a table where they didn’t kick us out in an hour because of the next reservation, and we were so late…
77. Able to bring my mother beautiful flowers and a fun card
78. And able to bring MA a lovely card
79. And to pay for dinner for the 3 of us
80. And to give my mother’s dear aide Mary a birthday gift and card
81. That I think my mother had a very nice time.
82. And MA maybe at least a good enough time.
83. And me too
84. That I ate healthily.
85. And maybe it’s fine that I forgot the leftovers too! Lol
86. This____
87. This____
88. Some broccoli today
89. Whole wheat pasta
90. Garlic
91. Good olive oil
92. Water.
93. PLENTY of water
94. This laptop
95. Birds out for hours and hours this weekend : )
96. Sleep early tonight get up early tomorrow
97. May not need allergist after all
98. Although it is expensive and I pay a LOT, I am grateful that I HAVE health insurance
99. Dancing
100. Lots of walking coming this season, I feel

No comments:

Post a Comment